Vatican For Kids Tour with Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica Fast Access
Specifically designed for families with children, this three hour tour of the Vatican and Sistine Chapel includes reserved tickets, so you can skip the entrance queues. You’ll discover more about the Vatican’s vast collections housed in the Museums, as well as artistic gems such as Raphael's Rooms and the Gallery of Maps. You’ll see Michelangelo's beautiful frescoes in the famous Sistine Chapel and his Pietà, plus benefit from fast-track access to St. Peter's Basilica. This interactive tour is both fun and educational - a great activity for the whole family!
per adult from
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Professional art Historian guide
- Family friendly
- Local guide
- Semi-private tour
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
- Entry/Admission - Sistine Chapel
- Entry/Admission - St. Peter's Basilica
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Vatican City and its impressive collections. The first stop on the tour and the Greek and Roman sculptures, as well as the sarcophagi of the Empress Helena and Constantina, the mother and daughter of Constantine the Great.
Next, you will enter the Gallery of the Candelabra, the Gallery of the Tapestries, Sobieski Hall, and the breathtaking Raphael Rooms.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sistine Chapel, Viale Vaticano, 00165 Vatican City Italy
Sistine Chapel, Italy's most popular attraction, and still used today as the venue for the papal elections. The chapel houses Michelangelo's enormous fresco - 'The Last Judgment' and images of Biblical stories, including the creation of Adam.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: St. Peter's Basilica, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Following the Sistine Chapel, you will visit Saint Peter's Basilica - the world's most important Catholic church.
The whole family is sure to be entertained on this tour; joining together to solve quizzes, participate in scavenger hunts, and much more. As a private tour, creating a unique journey for you and your family. Children will be fully engaged in the tour, making the trip a memorable experience.
Your tour will end in Saint Peter's Square next to the taxi rank and bus station.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Viale Vaticano, Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- READ CAREFULLY: it can happen that some areas might get closed last minute without previous notice, especially the Sistine Chapel and / or the Basilica of St Peter. In case of such events we do NOT refund NOR reschedule the tour, our tour guide will provide you with a valuable alternative focusing the tour inside the Vatican museums.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.