Vatican Gardens, Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and Basilica Tour
This is an exclusive visit, since it is possible to enter Vatican City only by special permission. Enjoy a unique walk behind the scenes of the Vatican: you will see the Pope Emerito House, the Vatican Radio Station, the Academy of Science, the Pope’s former Summer Residence, a piece of the original Berlin Wall and the “Fontana dell’Aquilone “. See St. Peter’s Basilica from behind and admire the Cupola from a very singular perspective! Visit the Gallery of Maps, the Gallery of Tapestries and Candelabras and the Chapel of Pio V before entering the Sistine Chapel and admiring one of the greatest masterpieces in the world. Michelangelo’s frescoes are magnificent works that changed the course of art forever: open your eyes and experience this spectacular view. Then your Vatican guide will escort you with special access to St Peter’s Basilica.It's the largest church in the world, stroll through the striking aisles and admire Michelangelo's "Pieta" and the beautifully carved Bernini Pulpit.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional Guide + Headsets
- Entrance to Vatican Gardens
- Entrance to Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel
- Entrance to St. Peter's Basilica
- Skip the line
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Gardens
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
- Entry/Admission - Sistine Chapel
What's excluded :
- Entrance to the Dome
- Pick up
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vatican Gardens, Viale Vaticano presso Musei Vaticani, 00120 Vatican City Italy
See St. Peter’s Basilica from behind and admire the Cupola from a very singular perspective! Take some photos in the beautiful Vatican gardens and discover one of the most prestigious museums in the world.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Visit the Gallery of Maps, the Gallery of Tapestries and Candelabras and the Chapel of Pio V before entering the Sistine Chapel and admiring one of the greatest masterpieces in the world. Michelangelo’s frescoes are magnificent works that changed the course of art forever: open your eyes and experience this spectacular view.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sistine Chapel, Viale Vaticano, 00165 Vatican City Italy
One of the greatest masterpieces in the world
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Viale Vaticano, 97, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :St. Peter's Basilica, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Città del Vaticano, Vatican City
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.