Vatican Museum & Sistine Chapel Guided Tour
• See Michelangelo's miraculous frescoes in the Sistine Chapel.
• Marvel at masterpieces by Raphael, Caravaggio, and more.
• Travel through centuries of human history.
• Explore ancient civilizations from Europe and beyond.
• Visit the Belvedere Courtyard and the Octagonal.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges.
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly.
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Experience the buzz of human history on a guided walking tour of the Vatican City, and see the museums that the popes of Rome built and enriched over 5 centuries.
Enter the Vatican Museums to immerse yourself in the glory of art and culture in the service of the sacred. See stunning works by Raphael in the Stanze. Go to the Sistine Chapel to gaze in awe at Michelangelo’s miraculous frescoes. Admire art by Giotto, Leonardo, and Caravaggio in the Pinacoteca, and see works by Van Gogh, Matisse, and Moore in an area dedicated to contemporary art.
Visit the Belvedere Courtyard, and see the ancient statue of “Laocoön” in the Octagonal. Admire some of the greatest masterpieces of classical antiquity, and travel through the centuries in the Etruscan and Egyptian Museums. Explore non-European civilizations in the Ethnological Museum, and more....
Departure Point :Via Tunisi, 5, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.
- Please note that St. Peter's Basilica is an active parish and is therefore subject to unforeseen closures for spiritual celebrations. In such cases we will, if possible, contact you in advance with an alternative tour time or itinerary.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Access will be denied to all those with a body temperature of 37.5° C or more. Denied access will not be refunded. To enter the Vatican Museums it is obligatory to wear a mask covering the nose and mouth. St. Peter's Basilica entrance is NOT guaranteed due to new health & security measures
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.