Vatican Museum and Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica tour
Visiting the Vatican Museums is a memorable, must see sightseeing experience for visitors to Rome, culminating with the Sistine Chapel – a show stopper to end any visit to the Vatican Museums. Queues and waiting times to access the Vatican Museums are legendary but, you can buy your skip the line ticket at the meeting point to have a perfect experience without stress. Skip the line ticket costs euro 38 per each adult and 35 euro each child. This facility provides fast track access through a reserved door into the Vatican Museums, allowing you to skip all the lines.Your knowledgeable guide will escort you into the Vatican Museums to explore the world's most extensive collection of art. Highlights of the museums are Michelangelo's famous Creation of Adam fresco in the Sistine Chapel.
per adult from
What's included :
- licensed guide speaking your language
- guided tour
What's excluded :
- admission ticket to be paid in the office (38 euro each adult, 35 euro each child)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Pio-Clementino museum which host the most important greek and roman masterpieces kept in the Vatican, Octagon Courtyard wit the statues of Apollo Belvedere and Laocoon scupted group and Perseus with the head of Medusa, gallery of candelabra, the round room, the room of the muses, the gallery of statues, gallery of geographic maps, gallery of tapestries,
Pass By: Sistine Chapel, Viale Vaticano, 00165 Vatican City Italy
te mos famous apostolic chapel of the apostolic palace. Its name comes from the name of Sisto IV who ordered its restoration. Sistine Chapel ceiling and the Last Judgment painted by Michelangelo, southern and northern frescoes painted by the most important artists of Renaissance.
Pass By: St. Peter's Basilica, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Immerse yourself in the center of Christianity, a central place of worship for Christians all over the world and a place to appreciate Italian art.
Departure Point :Via Tunisi, 5, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Sistine Chapel, 00120, Vatican City
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Clothing – no sleeveless clothing, shorts, skirts not covering the knee, or hats. Even if you get through security, you will be turned away by the attendants at the door.
- Food and Drink - it is forbidden to consume food and drink (including alcohol) inside the exhibition halls.
- Photography - it is forbidden to use flashlight photography inside the Museums and no photography at all in the Sistine Chapel.
- dangerous metal objects like knifes for ex are forbidden
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- your body temperature will be checked. If a body temperature above 37.5 ° C is registered, you will not be able to enter the site. You must wear the mask both at the entrance and during the entire visit Always keep the safety distance of 1.80 m Follow the signage positioned along the routes
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.