Vatican Museum and Sistine Chapel Skip-the-Line Guided Group Tour and tickets
See the magnificent highlights of Vatican City during this guided tour. The skip-the-line entrace to the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel and our official professional guides will make your experience great and unique. Explore the Vatican Museums, one of the most extraordinary collections of art in the world. Pause in the Sistine Chapel, Michelagelo’s masterpiece, and from there visit at your own pace St. Peter's Basilica and the Vatican Holy Caves where many popes are buried.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Professional art historian guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
- Entry/Admission - Sistine Chapel
- Entry/Admission - Stanze di Raffaello
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Discover the treasures hosted by one of the largest and most-visited museums of the world enriched by a huge number of masterpieces collected through time.
Taking a spectacular big spiral staircase you will be introduced to the impressive greatness of the Vatican Museum.
Admire the best of the ancient world visiting the Greek and Roman sculpture section. A collection of classical art masterpieces where admire the beauty of several sculpture groups, as for example the statue of Laocoön and His Sons that is one of the most famous ancient sculptures.
Pass by the Chandelier Gallery, named by the several marble chandelier decorating this section.
Be astonished by the elegant Tapestry gallery, wallpapered by the finest tapestry worldwide, realized by Raphael's disciples.
Visit the Maps Gallery, a complete exhibition of maps representing Italy as it was seen by cartographer in 1581.
Enjoy a spectacular panoramic view of the Vatican Garden
and much more ...
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Sistine Chapel, Viale Vaticano, 00165 Vatican City Italy
Admire the major representatives of Italian art such as Leonardo, Perugino, Beato Angelico, and many more
Towards the end of this tour you will visit the beautiful Sistine Chapel to admire Michelangelo’s masterpiece: The Last Judgement.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Stanze di Raffaello, Viale Vaticano, Vatican City Italy
They are famous for their frescoes, painted by Raphael and his workshop. Together with Michelangelo's Sistine Chapel ceiling frescoes, they are the grand fresco sequences that mark the High Renaissance in Rome.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Via Vespasiano, 28, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :00120, Vatican City
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Departure time may differ from 20/30 minutes that the indicated starting time
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and the Vatican Museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Student discount is only applied under 26 years old with International Student Card ISIC, to be shown on site
- Children discount is applied with a valid ID card to be shown on site
- Infant under 6 free.
- Not wheelchair accessible due to some difficulties in Sistine Chapel.
- Note: tour will not operate on religious holidays
- WILL NOT BE POSSIBLE TO VISIT THE BASILICA DURING RELIGIOUS HOLIDAYS AND CEREMONIES (Audiences, Beatifications, Masses of the POPE). The Basilica is often subject to sudden closures. In these cases it is not possible to guarantee access to the Basilica.
- Estimated time entrance in the museum is 45 minutes after tour departure, because you will have to pass the security check.
- Not recommended for participants with mobility problems or other serious medical conditions
- PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- There is no refund on reservation fees and tickets of monuments that are closed due to event that is out of our control.
- In that instance we’ll try our best to re-accommodate the tour when the information from the office responsible of the sites visited is given in a timely manner for us to rearrange and inform all clients.
- If this is not possible, we will operate the tour and will include other sites to compensate for the site/s being closed. No refund is given on unused tickets due to events that are out of our control.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers at the Vatican Museum entrance. If the temperature is above 37.5 ° C (99,5°F), access will not be possible. No refund will be available.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.