Vatican Museum and St. Peter's Basilica Private Tour
the Vatican Museums one of the world’s largest museum complexes, containing some 2,000 rooms that stretch for nearly 9 miles (15 km) inside Vatican City. Skip the line with your Small Group max 10 people, stroll through the corridors to view the world’s largest private art collection. Then the visit continues inside the marvelous St Peter’s Basilica, the largest church with a capacity up to 60,000 people, 25.000 square meters, 800 columns, 400 statues, 136 mosaics, 11 domes, 44 altars, full of masterpieces, architectures and sculptures, including the famous “Pietà”, realized by Michelangelo.
(If St. Peter’s Basilica is being used for a religious ceremony or function and entrance is prohibited, the tour will continue outside).
*The entrance to the basilica and Vatican Museums requires appropriate clothing: shorts, miniskirts and uncovered shoulders are not allowed.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 3 hours professional Guide
- Pick-up and drop-off at hotel (inside Aurelian Walls)
- Skip-the-line access at the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rome, Rome, Lazio
Pick up at the hotel 40 minutes before start tour
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
half day tour to the Vatican Museums, one of the world’s largest museum complexes.
Stroll through the corridors to view the world’s largest private art collection, once intended exclusively for the Pope.
Through the Raphael’s Rooms, four interconnecting chambers adorned with paintings realized by Raphael and his pupils, you will reach the beautiful breathtaking Sistine Chapel.
Sistine Chapel, the holy chapel where the Pope is elected and where the conclave is organized, a very special occasion to walk through this sacred Vatican site to admire Michelangelo's astounding frescoes.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: St. Peter's Basilica, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
the visit continues inside the marvelous St Peter’s Basilica, the largest church with a capacity up to 60,000 people, 25.000 square meters, 800 columns, 400 statues, 136 mosaics, 11 domes, 44 altars, full of masterpieces, wonderful architectures and sculptures, including the famous “Pietà”, realized by Michelangelo when he was only a teenager.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Free Pick up from Hotels, Appartments, Bed&breakfast, accomodations. only in the city center (inside the Aurelian Walls). The address must to be provided on the reservation. If you do not find yourhotel in the list you must necessarily write it: without it, the service is not guaranteed
Departure Time :2:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- PICK UP only in the city center inside the Aurelian Walls
- Coronavirus information: Below a brief list of the measures will be taken to ensure the safety of customers during the tours and on board our vehicles: - gloves and surgery masks; - disinfectant gel - Sanitization of vehicles at the end of each tour - staff, assistants, guides, drivers wearing masks and gloves - preventive information to the customer once on board the vehicles - the capacity of minivans and groups will be regulated according to the law and regulations of the virus corona in customer protection
- Emergency number also operational via whatsapp- One day before 24 H. Call to confirm the pick up
- Provide the correct phone number with international country code
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Provide the Correct address of your accommodation , hotel, B&B
- Free transfer offered by the agency in air conditioning Minivan
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Coronavirus information: Below a brief list of the measures will be taken to ensure the safety of customers during the tours and on board our vehicles
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.