Vatican Museum Sistine Chapel and Saint Peter Basilica
This tour will take you to the most important place of the Catholicism in Rome: the Vatican City.
The tour starts by discovering the secrets and the history of St. Peter Square. Then, skipping all lines, you'll enter in the Vatican Museum to discover the treasures here hidden; the tour finishes with the visit of the Sistine Chapel.
per adult from
What's included :
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Professional art historian guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Don't miss the most impressive work of Raffaello
Pope Julius II founded the museums in the early 16th century. The Sistine Chapel with its ceiling decorated by Michelangelo and the Stanze della Segnatura decorated by Raphael are on the visitor route through the Vatican Museums. In 2013, they were visited by 5.5 million people, which combined makes it the 5th most visited art museum in the world.
There are 54 galleries, or salas, in total, with the Sistine Chapel, notably, being the very last sala within the Museum.
Tour one of the holiest sites in the Christendom, with exclusive skip-the-line access. Walk through the Vatican Museums, a splendid collection of the Popes, containing classic sculptures and masterpieces from all time periods. Use this unique opportunity to admire works by important rescan artists such as Raphael, Giotto and Caravaggio. Admire Michelangelo’s breath taking ceiling of the Sistine Chapel, and visit one of the biggest and most important churches in the World, the Saint Peter’s Basilica. Learn about the history of the Vatican State, the smallest country in the World, considered also one of the most important places in the history of the human civilization.
Vicolo dell’Orfeo 13
GPS 41.903652, 12.460983
St. Peter square, Vatican Museum and Sistine Chapel
3 hrs guided group tour - Official guide – Headseats
Departure Point :Gladiator
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.