Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel Tour with Skip-the-Line
See the best of the Vatican Museums and then have the rest of the day free to enjoy Rome after booking this ORIGINAL tour of the Vatican Highlights! Enter the Vatican quickly and see all the sculptures, frescoes and the incredible Sistine Chapel you must not miss!
These highlights include the collections of Classical Antiquities, Map Gallery, the Round Room, Hellenistic pieces in Pátio do Belvedere and works by luminaries such as Giotto, Pinturicchio, Rafael and Michelangelo! Each excursion to the Vatican is unique due to the fact that each Vatican tour guide is different, so relax knowing that one of our expert guides, praised on prestigious sites, will make your tour unforgettable forever!
Just a friendly reminder again that shoulders and knees must be covered for both men and women. Please also note that there is plenty of walking so please wear comfortable footwear. A visit the Vatican is truly an experience, so, do not miss out on it.
per adult from
What's included :
- Priority skip-the-line Vatican tickets
- Licensed Vatican tour guide
- Vatican Museums tour
- Sistine Chapel tour
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Professional art historian guide
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
- Entry/Admission - Sistine Chapel
- Entry/Admission - St. Peter's Basilica
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
The Vatican Museums are a conglomerate of renowned cultural institutions of the Holy See, which house extensive and valuable collections of art and antiques collected over the centuries by the various Roman pontiffs. In addition to these relatively independent institutions, some of which also have more or less autonomous subsections, the Vatican Museums supervise a number of other spaces within the palaces of the Vatican City, such as galleries and chapels, which in themselves hold high architectural interest, historical and artistic.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sistine Chapel, Viale Vaticano, 00165 Vatican City Italy
The Sistine Chapel is one of the greatest treasures of the Vatican, Rome and the world in general. It is known both for its decoration and for being the temple where the Popes are chosen and crowned.
Its construction took place between 1473 and 1481, during the term of Pope Sixtus IV, to whom he owes his current name. The architect in charge of the construction was Giovanni de Dolci, being the only work for which he is remembered.
What is striking about the Sistine Chapel is not its architecture, but the frescoes that fully cover the walls and ceiling. Some of the most important artists who worked on it are Botticelli, Perugino, Luca or Michelangelo.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: St. Peter's Basilica, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
St. Peter's Basilica is a basilica in the Vatican State. It is the largest and most important religious building in Catholicism and one of the most visited Christian places in the world. It is the building with the most prominent interior of the Vatican, its dome being a dominant feature of the Rome skyline, adorned with 340 statues of saints, martyrs and angels Located in St. Peter's Square, its construction received contributions from some of the greatest artists of human history, such as Bramante, Michelângelo, Rafael and Bernini.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :1: Via Sebastiano Veniero, 19, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
2: Via Vespasiano, 28, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.