Vatican Museums and St. Peter's Basilica with Hotel Pickup
This tour allows you to enjoy an infinite number of masterpieces like Michelangelo's "Pietà" and "Last Judgment”, gorgeous works by Bernini, Raphael, Botticelli, Perugino and other treasures all incredibly united under the roof of the world renowned Vatican museums.
You will enjoy a complimentary pick-up transfer, from your accommodation to the Vatican, with a comfortable air-conditioned minivan. You will be guaranteed to skip all lines and you will learn the history behind one of the greatest art collections in the world, thanks to the explanations of our professional tour guides!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Professional tour guide
- Hotel pick-up
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Small group tour (Max. 10 people)
- Skip the line admission tickets
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
- Entry/Admission - Sistine Chapel
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Optional gratuities
- Hotel drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
In this exclusive tour at the Vatican museums, you will enjoy a complimentary pick-up service from your accommodation with one of our professional English-speaking drivers. You will be taken to the usually packed museum entrance where you will meet the tour guide, and with your "skip the line" entry tickets, you will skip the huge entry line and access directly the metal detector security check.
The tour will begin in a gorgeous panoramic terrace that offers a stunning view of St. Peter's dome overlooking the Vatican gardens; the perfect spot to take a great picture! The guide will then walk you through all the highlights of the museums which include masterpieces and artifacts from different cultures and civilizations. You will enter the Pio Clementine museum, you will gasp at the length of the enormous Tapestry Hall, then through the Hall of the Painted Maps, you will enter the Sistine Chapel whose impact in history, religion and visual arts has no equal in the world. All of this in a small and intimate group of maximum 10 people since we don't want our clients to feel uncomfortable in big groups.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Sistine Chapel, Viale Vaticano, 00165 Vatican City Italy
Spend at least 10-15 minutes admiring Michelangelo's masterpieces. The ceiling and "Last judgment" are surely the real attraction.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: St. Peter's Basilica, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
After visiting the Sistine Chapel, through a special door available only if accompanied by your tour guide, you will reach the largest Catholic church in the world: Saint Peter's Basilica. This is where Michelangelo's sculpture "Pieta" is kept and the tombs of the popes including St. John Paul II's and St. Peter the Apostle.
The tour ends in St. Peter's square, where you will admire Bernini's colonnade and the stunning façade of the basilica.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Viale Vaticano, 100, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pickup service from all accommodation facilities located in the city center. Hotels, B&B's and apartments. Please include, in your reservation, the accommodation name and address.
Return Detail :Saint Peter's Square, Forum Sancti Petri, Città del Vaticano, Vatican City
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.