Vatican Museums Early Bird w Breakfast- 8:00 AM
You will explore one of the largest and busiest Museums in the world including spectacular Sistine Chapel. Our exciting tour will be led by an experienced, knowledgeable and enthusiastic guide.
You Will Get:
• Vatican Galleries
• Raphael Rooms
• Borgia Apartment
• Sistine Chapel
• Michelangelo’s Painting of the Sistine Chapel Ceiling
• Skip the line tour access to the Basilica
per adult from
2 hours 45 minutes
What's included :
- Professional art historian guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Breakfast Crunch Bar next door of our office
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
- Entry/Admission - Sistine Chapel
- Entry/Admission - St. Peter's Basilica
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- We didn't offer breakfast inside the vatican museums
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Vatican museums is the most attraction for the tourist in Rome, our expert guide will lead the group without waiting in the line directly to the Vatican entrance . after the security check, the guide will starting the tour to explain all of the major parts inside the Vatican museums .t has three parts: the museum, in a gallery designed by Bramante; the New Wing (Braccio Nuovo); and the Gallery of Inscriptions (Lapideria) with its unrivaled collection of ancient epigraphy. The Gregorian Etruscan Museum.houses a collection of objects from Etruscan excavations and objects from the Regolini-Galassi tomb with its collection of Etruscan jewelry. The Egyptian Museum, also founded by Gregory XVI, was opened to the public in 1839. The Pinacoteca, founded by Pope Pius VI in 1797, has been housed in its present gallery (commissioned by Pope Pius XI) since 1932. It has an outstanding collection of Italian religious paintings and also includes Russian and Byzantine paintings.
Duration: 1 hour 50 minutes
Stop At: Sistine Chapel, Viale Vaticano, 00165 Vatican City Italy
The Sistine Chapel is a rectangular brick building with six arched windows on each of the two main (or side) walls and a barrel-vaulted ceiling. The chapel’s exterior is drab and unadorned, but its interior walls and ceiling are decorated with frescoes by many Florentine Renaissance masters.The most important artworks in the chapel are the frescoes by Michelangelo on the ceiling and on the west wall behind the altar. The frescoes on the ceiling, collectively known as the Sistine Ceiling, were commissioned by Pope Julius II in 1508 and were painted by Michelangelo in the years from 1508 to 1512. It is famous for its Renaissance frescoes by Michelangelo.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: St. Peter's Basilica, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
the guide will leave the tour at this point because no guide allows us to explain the history of the history inside the church . its holly sees so everyone has to respect the religion .St. Peter’s Basilica, also called New St. Peter’s Basilica, the present basilica of St. Peter in Vatican City (an enclave in Rome), begun by Pope Julius II in 1506 and completed in 1615 under Paul V.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Via Sebastiano Veniero, 15, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :St. Peter's Basilica, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Città del Vaticano, Vatican City
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Breakfast is available only next door from our office
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- If you book any tour and for any reason, if you don’t bring the mask or gloves, we’ll provide that. But, we highly recommend keeping COVID-19 safety equipment with you. You are suggested to follow all safety guidelines.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.