Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel & St. Peter's Semi private tour
Explore the halls and corridors of the Vatican. You will find an incredible collection of paintings by famous artists in history, from Da Vinci and Caravaggio to van Gogh and Picasso. Roman sarcophagi
In the famed Sistine Chapel, Michelangelo’s frescoes will take your breath away. Your guide will then escort you to St. Peter's Basilica where you will be free to spend as long as you like admiring the church and the artwork inside independently. As well as Michelangelo's Pietà and Bernini's Baldachin, you will find the mosaics and statues which make St Peter's an unforgettable place.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional Guide
- Headsets to hear the guide well
- Fast track entrance
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
- Entry/Admission - Sistine Chapel
- Entry/Admission - St. Peter's Basilica
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
1. Begin your three-hour tour at the Vatican Museums, where your guide will bypass the notoriously long queues with you. In your close-knit group, capped at 16 people, enjoy the intimacy as your guide reveals the secrets of the Museum and answers any questions that you might have. Discover the Raphael Rooms, home to impressive frescoes that rival Michelangelo's in beauty and significance. See the famous masterpieces of many other Renaissance greats in the Museums, whilst also discovering the lesser-known treasures that your guide shares with you.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Sistine Chapel, 00120, Vatican City
2. Then, enter into the hushed silence of the Sistine Chapel and admire Michelangelo’s astonishing masterpiece. With frescoes adorning virtually every inch of the ceiling and walls, take in the beauty of this incredible space. Understand the significance of what Michelangelo achieved here, fresh from your guide’s explanation of how Michelangelo re-envisioned the possibilities of Renaissance art.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: St. Peter's Basilica, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
3. Continue your trip at St. Peter's Basilica, which is as impressive inside as its stunning exterior would suggest. Enter through an exclusive entrance for guided groups, and be blown away by the Basilica's breathtaking architecture, exquisite mosaics, and special atmosphere. Built above the spot where St. Peter is believed to be buried, admire one of the largest and most extraordinary churches in the world.
Duration: 35 minutes
Departure Point :Via Germanico, 8, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :St. Peter's Basilica, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Città del Vaticano, Vatican City
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.