Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St.Peter's Basilica - Small Group Tour
Enjoy the Vatican Museums with this entertaining 3-hour small-group tour. Make your way through the enormous museum complex (in a group with no more than 8 people) at an easy pace and always maintaining full interaction with your experienced tour guide. With no-line quick access, you'll get into the Vatican Museums through our preferred entrance. Visit the highlights, from the famous Laocoon and the Apollo Belvedere to the Gallery of Tapestries and Maps, all the way to the Sistine Chapel - where you will finally admire Michelangelo’s amazing frescoes. From the Sistine Chapel go directly into St.Peter’s Basilica through an exclusive access, therefore skipping once again the long lines.
per adult from
What's included :
- Expert & entertaining guide
- Small-group, maximum 8 people for a relaxed and comfortable guided tour
- Skip The Line Tickets Included
- Visit all of the most important sites of the Vatican
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
- Entry/Admission - Sistine Chapel
- Entry/Admission - St. Peter's Basilica
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food And Drinks
- Entry/Admission - St. Peter's Square
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
The Vatican Museums are the public art and sculpture museums in the Vatican City. They display works from the immense collection amassed by popes throughout the centuries including several of the most renowned Roman sculptures and most important masterpieces of Renaissance art in the world.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Sistine Chapel, Viale Vaticano, 00165 Vatican City Italy
The Sistine Chapel is a chapel in the Apostolic Palace, the official residence of the pope, in Vatican City. Originally known as the Cappella Magna, the chapel takes its name from Pope Sixtus IV, who restored it between 1477 and 1480.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: St. Peter's Basilica, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
The Papal Basilica of Saint Peter in the Vatican, or simply Saint Peter's Basilica, is a church built in the Renaissance style located in Vatican City, the papal enclave which is within the city of Rome.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: St. Peter's Square, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
St. Peter's Square (Piazza San Pietro), Vatican City, Italy
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Giuly's Café, Via Santamaura, 3, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Saint Peter's Square, Piazza San Pietro, Città del Vaticano, Vatican City
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- It is recommended you wear comfortable walking shoes and if rain is forecast, bring a small umbrella as well. Large umbrellas, large bags, and selfie sticks will not be allowed into the museums.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hands must be washed frequently with soap and water or with an alcohol-based gel Do not share food or drinks
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.