Vatican Night Tour: Sistine Chapel and Vatican Museum - Avoid the Crowd
You will be in the exclusive society of some 6 million people each year who have made the Vatican one of the most visited Museums in the world…but...not with all of them at the same time! Imagine visiting the most magnificent museums in the world without the crowd of the regular opening time. Those who are in Rome on Friday from April to October and want more time to gape at Michelangelo's fantastical interpretation of The Last Judgment on the chapel's ceiling can get this evening access to the Vatican on a private after-hours tour.
- Your guide will meet you 15 minutes before the time you booked the tour at the foot of Vatican Museums stairs
- Big bags or backpacks and big umbrellas are not allowed inside the sites.
- It is requested to cover knees and shoulders inside the Sistine and in every Church.
- Guides cannot avoid metal detectors checks
per adult from
What's included :
- Skip the line tickets
- Professional certified guide
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
What's excluded :
- Pick up and drop off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
You will enter the Vatican Museums overflowing with masterpieces by many of Italy’s most important Italian artists and many important works from Ancient Greece, Rome and Egypt. You will visit the impressive Raphael Rooms that served as papal apartments for several years. You will walk through famous galleries such as the tapestries and maps ones. You will learn the secrets of The Sistine Chapel, with its enormous Michelangelo’s frescoes. Here you will have time to observe the details of his sublime “Last Judgment”.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Vatican Museums, 00120, Vatican City
Departure Time :7:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Please provide any mobility and wheelchair access requirements. Also note that visitors with limited mobility can contact us for special requirements, such as wheelchairs or walkers. Vatican Museums visits involve significant walking.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Temperature checks for travelers and guides before entering each site or museum
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.