Vatican, Sistine Chapel, St. Peter’s Tour in Rome
• Enjoy a three-hour guided walking tour of the Vatican Museums
• Appreciate the awe-inspiring architecture of the Sistine Chapel
• Learn the remarkable history of the Vatican City
• Marvel at the incredible work of Michelangelo, including the esteemed artwork 'The Last Judgement'
• Admire the beauty of St. Peter's Basilica
Discover the highlights of the Vatican Museums, the Sistine Chapel, and St. Peter’s Basilica on this incredible three-hour tour with a professional guide
per adult from
What's included :
- Official certified guide
- Radio system to hear the guide
- Access to St. Peter's Basilica (entry to St. Peter's Dome not included)
- Skip-the-line access to the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Entrance ticket to the dome of St. Peter's Basilica
- Tombs of the Popes
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Take a stirring three-hour journey through art and religious history with skip-the-line entry to the unmissable Vatican Museums, the Sistine Chapel and St Peter's Basilica.
The tour starts at Piazza della Città Leonina, where your well-informed guide will provide an overview of the remarkable history, architecture, and politics of the Vatican City. You will explore some of the less-discovered spots that are often missed by other tourists, before taking in the famous painting, sculptures, and artworks collected by popes over the centuries.
You will then be taken through a priority line into the exquisite Sistine Chapel, the crown jewel of the Vatican, featuring the breathtaking work of Michelangelo’s 'The Last Judgement', one of the most famous artworks in the world. The tour will continue on to St. Peter’s Basilica, the largest basilica in the world. Here, you will admire the stunning masterpiece 'The Pieta' alongside the church’s ornate altar and impressive dome structure.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Piazza Papa Pio XII, 5, 00193 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Wear clothes that cover your shoulders and knees, as the Vatican has a strict dress code. You may be refused entry if not properly dressed.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes as there is a moderate amount of walking involved
- Peter’s Basilica has an airport-style security check after skipping the long line outside. No liquids, large bags, or sharp items are allowed. On peak days the wait time can be impacted by security checks.
- "Skip-the-line" access is guaranteed, even during peak season (except in the event of delays or strikes by the Vatican Museum management)
- In high season the time allowed inside the Sistine Chapel could be limited by the Vatican Museums security staff
- On rare occasions, St. Peter's Basilica closes without notice. In this case, the tour will include a 3-hour visit to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel instead of St. Peter's. The tour operator will not offer refunds
- You are not permitted to enter theses attractions with suitcases or large bags. Please note that there is no cloakroom on site
- Please note that the tour requires a minimum number of guests to run
- Please note that if you arrive after the tour start time you will not be able to join and will not be refunded or have your tour rescheduled
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements, in the event of this occurring you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Bring your own headphones.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.