Vatican Tour for Kids with Sistine Chapel Egyptian Collection & St Peter Church
A 3-hour private tour will lead you through the rich collections of the Vatican Museums, the colourful Sistine Chapel and the majestic Saint Peter’s Basilica.
You will see the highlights of the museum without missing the precious collection of Egyptian Vatican art in the Gregorian Egyptian Museum! You will learn how the Ancient Romans really fell in love with Egypt and started to produce their own “Egyptian art”.
A top-rated kid-friendly guide will capture your attention with i-Pads, decorated books, quizzes, games and treasure hunts.
per adult from
What's included :
- Blue Badge guide
- Local guide
- Professional art historian guide
- Professional kid-friendly guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Private tour
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pinocchio Tours - Rome Tours for Kids and Families, 00166 Rome Italy
Your immersion in the Vatican world starts at the entrance of the Vatican Museums, where your family-friendly guide will be waiting for you.
You will skip the long line and start this enchanting trip among masterpieces of different ages.
You will admire some of the best work of some of the most important Italian artists like Michelangelo, Raphael, Bernini, and many others. You will immerse yourself in Ancient Egypt in the Gregorian Egyptian Museum, where you will see anthropomorphic statues of gods, decorated sarcophagi, funerary costumes, a reconstruction of the Serapeum of the Canopus of Hadrian’s Villa in Tivoli, and much more.
Your tour will continue to the astonishing Sistine Chapel where you will gaze in awe at the ceiling's wonderful frescoes, including depictions of the Creation of Adam, the Last Judgement, the Original Sin, and other biblical stories.
Finally, you will be able to see the renowned Michelangelo’s Pietà, Saint Peter’s Baldachin and the tomb of Pope John Paul II in St. Peter’s Basilica.
An amazing journey that you will never forget thanks to your knowledgeable guide, who will engage you in family contests, treasures hunts, trivia, and much more!
Departure Point :Viale Vaticano, 100, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Saint Peter's Square, Piazza San Pietro, Città del Vaticano, Vatican City
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.