Vatican,Sistine Chapel,St.Peter's Basilica Afternoon: Semi Private Tour
Get more time inside the museums with exclusive VIP No Wait Access entrance to St. Peter's Basilica and the Vatican Museums.
Don't miss a detail on a small group tour, limited to 13 participants.
Discover Michelangelo's frescos in the Sistine Chapel.
Visit the beautiful works of Raphael.
The Vatican is a popular place to visit that attracts over 8 million visitors a year! Take this tour and avail of the no-wait Vatican entrance, where you'll walk right inside the Vatican's best-loved attractions with your expert guide. No waiting in line, you’ll avoid the long standard general public queues, see all the highlights of the Vatican with a small group of 13 or fewer people. You'll also get your own headset, meaning you won't miss a thing.
Start time : 03:15 pm
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vatican City, Vatican City, Lazio
Enjoy the Sistine Chapel, Vatican Museums
• Skip the lines to enter the vast galleries of the Vatican Museums.
• See where the cardinals elect a new leader of the Holy See.
• Pause for reflection as you look at Michelangelo's "The Last Judgement“.
• Wander the galleries of art collected by popes over centuries.
• You'll also skip the long line to step inside the magnificent St Peter's Basilica.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Via Tunisi, 5, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :St. Peter's Basilica, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Città del Vaticano, Vatican City
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note that St. Peter's Basilica is an active parish and is therefore subject to unforeseen closures for spiritual celebrations. In such cases we will, if possible, contact you in advance with an alternative tour time or itinerary.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Access will be denied to all those with a body temperature of 37.5° C or more. Denied access will not be refunded. To enter the Vatican Museums it is obligatory to wear a mask covering the nose and mouth. St. Peter's Basilica entrance is NOT guaranteed due to new health & security measures
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.