Vegan Food Tour Experience in Boise
Guests are invited to taste the colorful and creative flavors of Boise’s vegan food scene. The tour is for anyone who enjoys trying new foods, eating like a local and exploring global cuisines. Don’t worry- you don’t need to be vegan to enjoy it! We’ll share a delicious progressive meal across 5-6 different, locally-owned restaurants that were selected for their innovative vegan-friendly menus, unique stories & delightful dishes.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Parking Fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Idaho State Capitol Building, 700 W Jefferson St 8th Street, and State Street, Boise, ID 83702
Guests will learn about the Idaho State Capitol and the Capitol District.
Departure Point :City Peanut Shop, 803 W Bannock St, Boise, ID 83702, USA
Departure Time :4:15 PM
Return Detail :100 N 10th St, Boise, ID 83702, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.