Vegetarian pasta cooking class and dinner in Florence
Get ready for a total immersion into Tuscan life! Learn how to make pasta dough and sauce from scratch, then dine on your creations in a cozy, local home.
• Start by making the perfect pasta dough, then prepare 2 kinds of pasta: stuffed pasta (tortelli or ravioli) and long pasta (tagliatelle or tagliolini). Make the filling as well as 2 delicious sauces, one for each kind of pasta, before sitting down to enjoy!
• Wine is included
• Easily accessible by public transportation
• Communal cooking class and dining for up to 4 people
• Local host Laurence is a seamstress from Paris who's been living in Tuscany for 18 years
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Meet and cook with a talented local
- Easy-to-follow cooking class for all levels
- Bring home traditional recipes and culinary skills
- Drinks and beverages (Wine, Water)
What's excluded :
- About your host, Laurence: "Before settling in Florence I lived in Mugello, a beautiful area in Emilian Apennines, where I used to make Tortelli, little pillows stuffed with potatoes. I have a great interest in everything that's handmade. I'm in love with traditional Tuscan cuisine, a combination of seasonal products and simple recipes."
This experience has been hand selected by Eatwith, the world’s largest community for authentic culinary experiences. Eatwith experiences are top rated on TripAdvisor and are loved by thousands of travelers from around the world!
• Fresh handmade stuffed pasta with sauce
• Fresh handmade long pasta with sauce
• Tiramisù, Italian cheesecake or cantuccini
Departure Point :Florence, Metropolitan City of Florence, Italy
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Guests need to communicate if they have any food restrictions (allergy, special diet, etc.)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.