Venado caves One Day !!!
A unique and different experience in CR. Our team will always go beyond the Venado Cavern Tour.
Transportation is exclusive, comfortable, clean, safe.
We will always deliver the best customer service.
The quality of all our tourist products go beyond what we offer.
The human charisma that we have with our tourists is that we take them to know more than a tour, making more than friends during all the more than 9 years of operating in Costa Rica and other countries.
Enjoy CR and we handle and program everything for you, your family or your friends, it will be a pleasure to always serve you.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Breakfast - Typical Costa Rican Breakfast buffet which are "Gallo Pinto" plus 3 options to choose from + 1 natural or hot drink. If you are a Vegan, don't worry, we also have it for you.
- Lunch - Married typical Costa Rican, in a restaurant in Fortuna de San Carlos. Delicious
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Cleaning supplies such as Gel Alcohol, Kleenex, Wet Towels
- Reclining seats for travel
- Transportation with all permits and tourism insurance in Costa Rica
- Local guide
- Transportation is used with 50% of the minibus capacity
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: San Ramon, San Ramon, Canton of San Ramon, Province of Alajuela
More than a typical Costa Rican breakfast, this stop for breakfast has a beautiful garden, with a view towards Puntarenas, with some coffee plants and homemade birds of the place.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: La Fortuna de San Carlos, La Fortuna de San Carlos, Arenal Volcano National Park, Province of Alajuela
We will enjoy a typical Costa Rican Lunch in the town of La Fortuna, if nature allows us, we will see the beautiful Arenal volcano, with some free time to visit the city and take pictures in its beautiful central park.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Provincia de Alajuela, Jicarito, Costa Rica
We will enjoy a walk underground, crossing the caves of the town of Venado, an unforgettable and unique experience that we have in Costa Rica. Very safe and with many years of operating in our beautiful country.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :1: San José Province, San José, Costa Rica
2: Heredia Province, Heredia, Costa Rica
3: Alajuela Province, Alajuela, Costa Rica
4: San José Province, Escazu, Costa Rica
5: San José Province, Santa Ana, Costa Rica
6: Wyndham San Jose Herradura Hotel & Convention Center, Autopista Gral. Cañas, Heredia, San José, 71880, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
"Our driver will arrive at the hotel with your name to look for them in or near the lobby. Then we will upload the luggage, get comfortable and start our journey.If you need a stop, a photograph, or something else!, Don't worry, we will solve it, we will help you and we will advise you.Remember that it is your time, your trip and we are more than transportation. On the way to your destination, we can stop at a souvenir shop, at a restaurant for your breakfast, your lunch or a simple break for a few minutes.During our transfer, we will cross natural landscapes to admire the beauty of our country Costa Rica. Remember, we drive and you enjoy your trip !!! Welcome with the best customer service on board! "Airports
- Juan Santamaria Intl Airport, San Jose Costa Rica
- Caldera Puntarenas, Caldera, Provincia de Puntarenas, Espíritu Santo, Costa Rica
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 5/7/2020 - 10/29/2021
Monday - Sunday: 05:30 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- * Disinfection of hands and footwear before entering the transport * Luggage and hand luggage will be sprayed before entering the transport * Mandatory use of personal mask * Transport disinfection is guaranteed 100%
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.