Venetian Traditions: Public Gondola Tour in Venice
There is no doubt that Venice was built to be seen from the water where it is at its most spectacular and magnificent. Board a gondola for an amazing tour along the Grand Canal and minor canals. Get carried away by this ancient Venetian way of transportation, while a professional gondolier rows through canals. Appreciate breathtaking views of this marvelous city from the water. Enjoy a thirty minutes tour through canals, pass under bridges and near the most famous city wonders of Venice. An enchanting blast on the past which will give you the possibility to experience Venice from another point of view.
per adult from
What's included :
- Gondola tour
- Entry/Admission - Gondola Rides
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Language service
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gondola Rides, Unnamed Road, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Board a gondola for a tour along the Grand Canal and minor canals
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Calle larga de l'Ascension, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Return Detail :Gondola Bauer, Calle Larga XXII Marzo, 2091/b, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- During the Summer Season, no charge for 0-1 years old children
- The tour is not guaranteed with adverse weather conditions
- Near public transportation
- The gondola tour does not include language service
- Most travelers can participate
- A gondola can accommodate 4 people only
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- It is mandatory the use of the mask for all tours, including the gondola ride. If clients do not wear it, they will not be allowed to take the tour.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.