Veneto Full-Day Private Tour with Rafting, Cycling and Grappa
Don't look for other tours as this is the TOUR!!! Our incredible Italian guide who has extensively travelled the world will take you around the Veneto region looking after you, describing history and customs of this magic land. You will have a unique experience in this exciting tour: intrepid rafting and cycling among the green nature, local food & wine, Italian art, history and tradition!
After departing from Padova we will go to the Alps for rafting, cycling and lunch, later we will move to Bassano for some Grappa and relax, finally in Cittadella for some interesting city walls and drinking. Then we will move back to Padova.
Get out of the overcrowded touristic destinations and avoid the watch-and-go tours where they treat you as a dummy, join this tour and live a genuine and authentic Italian experience where you will enjoy every single second as we really care about you and your opinion.
per adult from
What's included :
- The rafting experience is totally included: rafting ride, helmet, diving suit, oars, training.
- Lunch - The lunch after rafting is included. Local products and 1 drink per person will be served.
- Use of bicycle
- Grappa distillery visit and tasting
- Entry to the Cittadella walls and museum
- Private transportation
- Alcoholic Beverages - One glass of Prosecco in Cittadella before departing towards Padova.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Campolongo Sul Brenta, Campolongo Sul Brenta, Province of Vicenza, Veneto
Departing from Padova we will head to Campolongo sul Brenta, a village in the Alps where you will have your initiation to rafting. In this adrenaline activity professional rowers will follow you in every single aspect, anyone can do it. Qualified and experienced professionals will train you on land, after they will take you into an intrepid ride down the Brenta River. You will be provided of everything in order to live a safe and extraordinary experience: diving suit, life jacket, helmet, oars, training, safety standards and extra tips. You will be riding the rapids surrounded by tall mountains and green nature, breathing pure air and enjoying every single second of this unique adventure. Once the ride is over we will have a lunch break with local products: ham, salami, cheeses, wine, beer and more.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Bassano Del Grappa, Bassano Del Grappa, Province of Vicenza, Veneto
After the meal we will go for a cycle ride along one the most beautiful cycling paths in Europe, the Valsugana route that starts on the border with Austria and finishes in Venice. We will cycle downhill along the river and we will reach Bassano del Grappa, kingdom of Grappa, the world famous Italian spirit. Before dropping our bikes we will have a quick tour of this historical city and after we will visit a Grappa distillery where a member of staff will explain you how this spirit is made. After the tour there will be a Grappa tasting so that you will be initiated to the Veneto drinking tradition.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cittadella, Cittadella, Province of Padua, Veneto
On our way back to Padova we will stopover in Cittadella where we will visit its Middle age city walls. Cittadella is one of the few places in Europe in which you can walk over 15-meters-high walls totally surrounding the city. Along the excursion you can admire the architecture of centre from a top position and will have the opportunity to visit the museums located along the wall ring. After the tour on the walls we will sit down in a nice terrace of the historical centre for one last drink before heading back to Padova.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Piazzale della Stazione, 6, 35131 Padova PD, Italy
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.