Venice: a private walking tour through the main highlights
Enjoy your first time tour in Venice on a 3-hour walking tour with an experienced guide, getting to know its fascinating history and its most famous monuments.
Discover the the little-known side streets of this ancient and mysterious city, you'll have an in-depth insight into this charming city and an understanding of the incredible longevity of the Most Serene Republic of Venice, how it's been called for ages.
Sightsee its iconic monuments: the Basilica of Saint Mark where the Apostle Mark's body has been kept for a thousand years, and the Doge's Palace, the main seat of the local government: we'll discover all secrets of the most ancient republic in the world, admiring the main masterpieces of venetian Renaissance painters!
Have a look at the Rialto bridge from the top a beautiful gothic palace, from where you'll have a glance of the Gran Canal, with its elegant and precious aristocratic palaces.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour
- Professional art historian guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines (security controls cannot be skipped)
- Entry/Admission - Basilica di San Marco
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee to the Doge's palace (on request as an additional option, to be added as an extra hour to the standard tour)
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Doge's Palace
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Piazza San Marco, 31024 Venice Italy
- Sightsee from St. Mark's square: the Doge's palace, the basilica of St. Mark, the ancient cafés and the islands of the lagoon
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Basilica di San Marco, Piazza San Marco 328, 30124 Venice Italy
Skip the line entrance to the Church of St. Mark
The golden mosaics inside the Basilica
(visits ane not allowed on Sunday mornings during the service)
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Doge's Palace, Piazza San Marco, 1, 30124 Venice Italy
Visit to the Doge's Palace, the former seat of the Venetian Government. We'll listen to the history of the longest living Republic (1100 years of indipendence), we'll see the main masterpieces by the most important venetian artists
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ponte di Rialto, Ruga degli Orefici (Rialto) San Polo, 30125 Venice Italy
- Access to a palace from the Renaissance dated from the XVIth century and sky view from its roof terrace
- Stroll through a lively outdoor market to purchase local food, aperitives or souvenirs
Ending at the Rialto bridge
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :St. Mark's Square, P.za San Marco, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Venice port, Santa Croce, 30100 Venice, Metropolitan City of Venice, Italy
Return Detail :Rialto Bridge, Sestiere San Polo, 30125 Venezia VE, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual. Comfortable shoes recommended. Long trousers (or long skirts) are mandatory to enter the Basilica, shoulders need to be covered.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.