Venice Boat Tour + Exclusive Murano Glass Show
Are you looking for the most unique tour ever?
Start the experience discovering the Grand Canal by boat, with its majestic palaces and treasures rich of history and legends.
You will get the most exclusive view of the city, immersed in a colorful paradise.
Directly by boat we will then arrive to Murano Island to meet and enjoy a fresh aperitif with a famous Master Glassblower, who will surprise you with an exclusive glassblowing show at his private studio. A unique opportunity to meet and talk with a real Murano Artist famous for his glass operas all over the world!
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Private Venetian Guide
- Private Grand Canal Boat Tour
- Private Glassblowing Show
- Glass Factory entrance
- Soda/Pop - Welcome Drink
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Canal Grande
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Canal Grande, 30100 Venice Italy
We will discover the entire Grand Canal by Boat.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Ponte degli Scalzi, Ponte Degli Scalzi, Venice Italy
Admire "Scalzi Bridge" dividing Santa Croce and Cannaregio district
Pass By: Ca' d'Oro, Cannaregio 3931-3932, 30121 Venice Italy
The golden palace of Venice
Pass By: Mercati di Rialto, Campo della Pescaria Vicino il Ponte di Rialto, 30125 Venice Italy
Learn the history of Rialto trade center
Pass By: T Fondaco Dei Tedeschi, Calle del Fontego dei Tedeschi Rialto Bridge, 30124 Venice Italy
The old German merchant's palace
Pass By: Palazzo dei Camerlenghi, Sestiere San Polo, 122, 30125 Venice Italy
The worst prisons od the world!
Pass By: Ponte di Rialto, Ruga degli Orefici (Rialto) San Polo, 30125 Venice Italy
Discover the story and the legend of Rialto bridge!
Pass By: Ca' Rezzonico, Dorsoduro 3136, Venice Italy
Learn the history of the 1700s Venetian Museum
Pass By: Ponte dell'Accademia, Campo de la Carita, Venice Italy
The only wooden bridge on the Grand Canal
Pass By: Palazzo Dario, Tra Palazzo Barbaro Wolkoff e Narrow Rio delle Torreselle Grand Canal nel Sestiere di Dorsoduro, 30100 Venice Italy
The ghosts palace of Venice
Pass By: Peggy Guggenheim Collection, Just East Accademia Along Gran Canal, 30123 Venice Italy
Admire the different perspective of the modern art museum from the water.
Pass By: Doge's Palace, Piazza San Marco, 1, 30124 Venice Italy
Live the breathtaking atmosphere of the Doge's Palace view by boat
Pass By: Ponte dei Sospiri, Piazza San Marco, 1, 30100 Venice Italy
Discover the mystery behind this famous bridge.
Pass By: San Giorgio Maggiore, 30133 Venezia VE, Italy
The most romantic point for lovers.
Stop At: Murano, Murano, Veneto
Explore one of the oldest original Glass Factory for a live glassblowing show!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please send us your hotel name. The guide will meet you directly at the hotel.
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.