Venice Day Trip from Bergamo
Venice really needs no introduction. The beauty and glory of the city of gondolas, exotic architecture and puzzling canals has been a fabled holiday destination for centuries. Whether it’s beautifully sunny or covered in a white vale of fog, the city is magical, charming and romantic.
If your time in Italy is short, this tour is the perfect way to add the fairy-tale city of Venice to your Italian itinerary. Your full day tour includes a boat trip along the Venice lagoon as well as a walking tour of the city.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional tour leader
- Boat trip across the Venice lagoon
- 2-hour guided walking tour with tourist guide in Venice
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Piazza San Marco
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Canal Grande, 30100 Venice Italy
Experience the beauty and glory of Venice, with its gondolas, exotic architecture and puzzling canals. On this day trip, Venice is yours to discover by boat and on foot. While in Venice you'll enjoy a boat trip across the Venice lagoon.
Stop At: Piazza San Marco, 31024 Venice Italy
Take a two-hour guided walking tour where you will uncover the most significant buildings and monuments, untying the labyrinth of canals and narrow alleys until you arrive at the magnificent St. Mark's Square.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ponte di Rialto, Ruga degli Orefici (Rialto) San Polo, 30125 Venice Italy
Admire the breathtaking view from Rialto Bridge, one of the oldest bridges spanning the Grand Canal.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Piazzale Guglielmo Marconi, 4, 24125 Bergamo BG, Italy
Departure Time :7:45 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.