Venice Food & Market Walking Tour
The Venice Food and Market walking tour is a unique chance to spend a morning like a real Venetian, roaming around in a small group led by an Italian guide.Travellers will find out about locals'habits and cuisine. Streaty guides take them to their favorite bars to sample the most traditional and authentic bites.Most of food served along this tour is pleasant for all kind of palates (cheese, cold cuts,fish), however, anytime possible Streaty guides will challenge travellers with some "intimidating"sample, such as the lagoon crabs or the veal offal.
All our guides are Italian, young and regularly licensed. They will give travellers all the insights they need to understand the Venetian culture and tell stories and facts not available in guidebooks. During the tour the group will also cross the Canal Grande like locals do, on a real gondola.Just a short river cross that leads to the final stop, dessert!
This tour has been designed for real foodies and curious travellers! no tourist traps!
per adult from
What's included :
- Snacks - You will try the best dauly selection of Venetian cicchettis (tapas) with vegs, fish, cold cuts and some challenging bite too!
- Alcoholic Beverages - Wine, spritz, prosecco, grappa
- Souvenir: Streaty Food Passport
- Licensed Guide's service
What's excluded :
- whatever is not mentioned in the "inclusions"
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mercati di Rialto, Campo della Pescaria Vicino il Ponte di Rialto, 30125 Venice Italy
You will explore the food market and learn about local recipes
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Campo San Toma, 30125 Venice Italy
have a toast with a real Venetian spritz!
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Canal Grande, 30100 Venice Italy
cross the Canal Grande the Venetian way, on a real gondola!
Pass By: Campo Santo Stefano, San Marco District, 30124 Venice Italy
Goodbye and direction time!
Departure Point :Campo San Giacomo di Rialto, Campo S. Giacomo di Rialto, 30125 Venezia VE, Italy
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Campo Santo Stefano, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers with limited walking and standing capacity
- Travellers should be able to step in and off a floating gondola
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- We have reduced the maximum number of participants in group tours (now 8). We have reduced the chances of contacts among the members of the group. We ensure the respect of safe distancing among the members of the group.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.