Venice Food & Wine Private Walking Tour
Taste your way through the hidden hideouts of Venice with this delicious food and wine tour. Follow your personal local guide to a number of different bàcari (Venetian wine bars) where local Venetians go to drink and mingle. You'll get a real feel of local life in Venice and discover the best short cuts around the city that is so easy to get lost in! At each stop, enjoy local wine and Prosecco, paired with the best Cicchetti (Venetian snacks) for the real local feel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Blue Badge certified Private tour guide
- Meet&Greet your Guide at your Hotel/Accommodation
- Private Tour
- Food & Wine Tasting
What's excluded :
- Extra Food And Drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: City of Venice, City of Venice, Veneto
Throughout the city of water, you'll find on a nearly daily basis, local people choosing their fresh produce and seafood from markets dotted around the city. The most common and highly popular is Rialto Market, deemed as the social hub of Venice with always fresh products. A lesser known market for fresh fruit and vegetables is located almost underneath the Punta della dogana bridge on a small boat. For over 70 years the floating market has been satisfying locals and visitors alike.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.