Venice Food Tour - Do Eat Better Experience
The Do Eat Better Experience food tour is a walking tour around the historical center of Venice. The tourist is guided by a "Foodie", a local "buddy" able to explain every detail of the selected restaurants, their preparations, and the relevant history/curiosities.
Do Eat Better Experience tours are a mix of high-quality gastronomy as a way of showing Italian culture and lifestyle and a walking experience together with a local friend. This is the reason why we accept small groups only: we want to focus on a genuine exchange and give to each tourist the highest attention possible.
Please, note that the tour is always run in English and Italian; other languages upon request.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Dinner - 5 Aperitivo stops in the beautiful Cannaregio area, where you can eat and drink like a local.
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Basilica dei Santi Giovanni e Paolo (San Zanipolo), Campo SS. Giovanni e Paolo, 30122 Venice Italy
5 top food stops in Cannaregio area, Venice.
Pass By: Ponte del Cavallo, Calle Larga Giacinto Gallina, 30122 Venezia VE, Italy
Starting with the cornerstone of Venetian aperitivo: Spritz!
After that, taste the italian prosecco
Pass By: Fondamenta Dei Ormesini, 30121 Venice Italy
Try the famous Crostini: toasted artisan bread topped or stuffed with the best directly from the lagoon. Some options are the sarde in saor (sardines with caramelized onions, vinegar pine nuts and risings), cured meats, cheeses with truffle sauces, veggie balls and mixed fried snacks.
Pass By: Rio Terà Farsetti, 30121 Venezia VE, Italy
We will taste some of the following Venetian specialties: risotto, deep fried mozzarella sandwich (‘mozzarella in carrozza’), codfish with cornmeal and the aubergines with tomato sauce, mozzarella and basil (‘melanzane alla parmigiana’).
Pass By: Rio Terà Lista di Spagna, 30121 Venezia VE, Italy
Finally, Espresso coffee and chocolate: as a sweet end we will have one of the best espresso in town along with amazing artisan chocolates in most famous confectionery in Venice.
Departure Point :Basilica dei Santi Giovanni e Paolo, Castello, Campo S.S. Giovanni e Paolo, 6363, 30122 Venezia VE, Italy
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :Stazione di Venezia Santa Lucia, 30121 Venice, Metropolitan City of Venice, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Our tours are carried out in compliance with current regulations regarding the Covid-19 health emergency. Please follow the instructions given to you by our local experts and partner restaurant staff during the tour.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.