Venice for Kids: Family-Friendly Small-Group Walking Tour
Introduce your kids to the beauty of Venice on a 2-hour family friendly walking tour that won’t leave them bored. Take an interactive guided itinerary that stimulates your children’s imagination but also engages adults, so that the whole family will experience Venice under a different light!
per adult from
What's included :
- Private guided tour
What's excluded :
- Any service not mentioned in “inclusions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Piazza San Marco, 31024 Venice Italy
Heart of Venice, Piazza San Marco is the only Piazza in Venice, all the other squares are called "Campo"
Pass By: Ponte di Rialto, Ruga degli Orefici (Rialto) San Polo, 30125 Venice Italy
The Rialto Bridge is one of the four bridges, together with the Accademia Bridge, the Scalzi Bridge and the Constitution Bridge, that cross the Grand Canal in the city of Venice. Of the four, the Rialto Bridge is the oldest and certainly the most famous.
Departure Point :Campo San Bortolomio, Campo S. Bortolomio, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- No credit or refunds will be given in the case of a NO SHOW (if you don't show up at the meeting point at the time indicated on your voucher).
- Maximum 10 people per group
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Customisable itinerary
- In exceptional cases and/or reasons of force majeure (i.e. acts of nature, strikes, exceptional closures,serious unexpected events or health problems experienced by the person in charge with the service after which it is really impossible to find a substitute) the service you booked might be cancelled. If this should happen, you will be informed as soon as possible and, according to the type of service you booked, you will have the possibility to choose between postponing the service on the first date available or receiving a total refund of the price paid, if the cancellation policy of the service itself allows a refund.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.