Venice from Rome: All-inclusive Day Trip with Tour of Islands included!
Enjoy a day trip to Venice from Rome! There is not a more romantic way to admire the enchanting Venice than from its Grand Canal. This private trip includes an unforgettable tour with a private boat. Your driver will pick you up at the exit of Venice rail station. Sailing on the most magnificent waterway on Earth, you will enter the lagoon and reach three of the more than 100 isles, where inhabitants of the mainland sought refuge from the invading Barbarians.
You will admire the smaller details of the characteristic Gothic palaces. The cruise will lead you from the serene atmosphere of Torcello to the joyful colors of Burano and Murano, the isle of the glass artworks, world-famous for its chandeliers.
Before going back to the rail station by private boat, you will have enough time to explore St. Mark's Square.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up from your hotel/B&B/appartement in Rome
- Return second class train tickets to Venice
- 3 hours Private Boat tour of Murano Burano Torcello
- 2 hours free time in St. Mark's Square
- Transfer from St. Mark's Square to Venice rail Station
- Pick up from Rome rail Station back to your Hotel/B&B/Apartment in Rome
What's excluded :
- Private guide in Venice during free time (see extra add-on)
- Lunch and Drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Murano, Murano, Veneto
Our driver will pick you up from your hotel/apartment/B&B in Rome and bring you to the rail station to take the train to Venice. He will handle your tickets. On your arrival in Venice, your private boat driver will wait for you holding a sign with your name at the dock, just down the steps of the rail station exit. Your unforgettable island tour stats with Murano.
Murano is world-famous for Venice glass. You will have the chance to see a glassmaker blowing into a tube to create whatever he wants, even one of those whimsical chandeliers.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Burano, Burano, Veneto
Burano is picturesque with its multicolor houses along the canals. It is a paradise where inhabitants welcome you with flowers on their balcony and the art of “merletto” (a delicate lace).
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Torcello Island, Venice Italy
Torcello is where Hemingway lived, worked, and dreamed. Charlie Chaplin, Lady Diana, Queen Elizabeth, and other celebrities choose this one among the other Venice islands for its serene atmosphere, protected by numerous Medieval Churches.
Duration: 1 minute
Stop At: Piazza San Marco, 31024 Venice Italy
At the end of the Venice Islands Tour, your driver will stop in St. Mark’s Square. You will have 2 hours of free time to visit the marvelous city center. (extra add-on: 2 hours guided tour with a knowledgeable local guide).
Your boat driver will meet you in the same place to bring you back to Venice rail station on time to take the train back to Rome.
On your arrival at Termini station, your driver will bring you to the comfort of your hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
WE PICK UP FROM ALL CENTRALLY LOCATED HOTELS, B&B, APARTMENTS, AND RAIL STATIONS!If your hotel/B&B/Apartment is **not in central Rome** ( a radius of about 15 km from the Pantheon ), let us know its location, and we will communicate the supplement for the extra distance.Kindly, on your booking, enter the information regarding your pick up/drop off location. You have not booked your hotel yet: no worries, you will amend your booking later on, with the name of your hotel or the address of your B&B/Apartment.Kindly add to your booking a mobile phone (if possible with WhatsApp connection) and use for your booking an email address you can check frequently.**If you do not receive further messages default pick up time is confirmed at 7:30 am**It is a Private Tour and is customizable!
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.