Venice from the Water: Grand Canal private boat tour
Take a water boat tour along the Grand Canal of Venice. Learn Venetian history and culture and savor tales and anecdotes about the most famous buildings and people that once lived along the most beautiful "highway" of the world.
per adult from
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Canal Grande, 30100 Venice Italy
Enjoy a boat tour on the Grand Canal
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Ponte di Rialto, Ruga degli Orefici (Rialto) San Polo, 30125 Venice Italy
It is the oldest of the four bridges on the Grand Canal in Venice, Italy. Connecting the sestieri (districts) of San Marco and San Polo, it has been rebuilt several times since its first construction as a pontoon bridge in 1173, and is now a significant tourist attraction in the city.
Pass By: Ponte degli Scalzi, Ponte Degli Scalzi, Venice Italy
It is one of only four bridges in Venice on the Grand Canal. The bridge connects the sestieri of Santa Croce and Cannaregio. Designed by Eugenio Miozzi, it was completed in 1934, replacing an Austrian iron bridge. It is a stone arch bridge.
Departure Point :St. Mark's Square, Piazza San Marco, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note that no refund will be accepted for no shows or late arrivals
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Masks are required, please bring your own
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.