Venice Gondola Ride & Magic glassblowing
Live the most famous Venice activities: glassblowing and gondola ride!
The tour starts with an amazing glassblowing demonstration where a local craftsman creates a unique glass artwork in front of your eyes.
During the activity you’ll learn the history of Murano island and its glassblowing art.
Later, get on gondola and cross the Grand Canal: the expert gondolier will escort you along hidden canals reachable only by gondola.
Along the route you’ll admire such amazing places as Peggy Guggenheim Collection, Fenice Opera House, Santa Maria della Salute Church enjoying a breathtaking overview of Piazza San Marco from the water.
Enjoy the only gondola tour with commentary aboard!
per adult from
What's included :
- Approximately 30 minute gondola ride
- Multilingual assistance for gondola embarking
- Commentary by mobile app or written booklet of the gondola itinerary
- Master Artisan Glassblowing Demonstration in Saint Mark's Square
- Small Glass Souvenir for every couple or family.
- Live Glassblowing tour commentary provided in English, French, Spanish, Italian and Japanese (the visit could be multilingual)
- Entry/Admission - Vecchia Murano
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vecchia Murano, Castello, 4392/a 300 metri da Piazza San Marco, 30122 Venice Italy
An unmissable experience that will bring you to know worldwide famous glassblowing art. The expert glass craftsman will realize, in front of you, a unique item while he is explaining the ancient technique phases of the production. You can feel the warmth and the sound of real furnace where you admire the clever hands of the artisan mold the glass that, like magic, it will be turn into a unique object.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Canal Grande, 30100 Venice Italy
A promenade by gondola along the waterways of this unique city! Enjoy the cruise through the city’s most picturesque corners and the imposing Grand Canal with its hundreds of spectacular palaces once belonged to the richest venetian families and famous merchants. Comfortably seated on your special boat you will isten to the mobile-app narrating history and legends of the attractions around you and in your language!
During your pleasant ride, you will admire Desdemona’s House and Mozart’s House, the worldwide famous La Fenice Theatre, the Peggy Guggenheim Collection. When you reach the Salute Church and Punta della Dogana you will enjoy a quick unique breathtaking view of S. Giorgio’s Island, Saint Mark’s with its Belltower and Doge’s Palace.
The only gondola tour with commentary! Download the app on your mobile and listen to your personal audio-guide.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Venice Tours Assistance Point, Calle larga de l'Ascension, 1257, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The Glassblowing tour could be could be multilingual.
- Each gondola can host maximum 6 people; the seat aboard cannot be chosen but will be assigned by the gondolier depending of guests weight.
- The combo tour does not operate in case of exceptionally bad weather, high/low tide (in these cases it can be postponed the days after otherwise it will be refunded)
- The itinerary of the gondola ride may change in the event of wind or bad weather
- The glassblowing demonstration is at 12:30 PM or at 2:30 PM and the gondola ride is at 4:00 PM
- You will receive the gondola commentary directly at the meeting point.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- The customers health is the most important matter for us, the tour operates in according to the Covid-19 National directives in order to guarantee the experiences in a safe environment. We only ask the kindness to bring the own mask in case you need to wear it.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.