Venice: GROM Gelato Experience and Self-Guided Tour
Among all the culinary experiences in Italy, you cannot miss out on our famous gelato invented in the Renaissance age. Join our experience and discover the secrets behind one of the most important gelato shops in Italy, before having a taste for yourself.
In addition you can also enjoy unlimited sightseeing in Venice for the duration of your stay, using the Vox City Guide to navigate, listen and explore the streets at your own pace. With over 100 points of interest, including St Mark’s Basilica, Rialto Bridge and the Grand Canal, your smartphone will transform into the ultimate travel companion.
per adult from
1 to 24 hours
What's included :
- Enjoy 2 scoops of gelato and 2 ‘meliga’ cookies for free
- Unlimited access to the self-guided mobile city guide for 7 days
- Multilingual audio and written commentary
- Benefit from flexible use - vouchers are valid for 3 months from your chosen travel date
What's excluded :
- Audio/Mobile Device
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: St. Mark's Square, P.za San Marco, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Also known as Piazza San Marco, St Mark's Square is Venice' most iconic and home to the stunning St Mark's Basilica.
Pass By: Saint Mark's Basilica, P.za San Marco, 328, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
St Mark's Basilica is arguably Venice's most iconic landmark; it is one of the countries most famous churches and is widely recognised for its Italo-Byzantine architecture.
Pass By: Rialto Bridge, Ponte di Rialto, 30100 Venezia VE, Italy
Rialto Bridge is one of Venice's oldest bridges, offering stunning panoramic views of the Grand Canal.
Pass By: Grand Canal, 30100 Venice, Metropolitan City of Venice, Italy
Have your camera at the ready and admire the views of the stunning Grand Canal as you stroll past on your escorted tour.
Pass By: Burano, 30142 Venice, Metropolitan City of Venice, Italy
Burano is certainly a photo hotspot - find yourself immersed in the beauty of the bright and multi-coloured buildings.
Pass By: Doge's Palace, Piazza San Marco, 1, 30124 Venice Italy
Tune into our audio commentary to discover the history behind Doge's Palace, one of the main landmarks in Venice.
Pass By: St Mark's Campanile, P.za San Marco, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Marvel at the tallest structure in Venice; St Mark's Campanile is the bell tower located in the prestigious St Mark's Basilica.
Pass By: Basilica di Santa Maria della Salute, Campo de la Salute Dorsoduro 1, 30123 Venice Italy
The dominating architecture of Santa Maria della Salute will immediately catch your eye as you enter the Piazza San Marco.
Pass By: Peggy Guggenheim Collection, Just East Accademia Along Gran Canal, 30123 Venice Italy
Why not break up your walking tour with a visit to one of Venice's most popular museums, specialising in modern art.
Pass By: Teatro La Fenice, Campo San Fantin San Marco 1965, 30124 Venice Italy
Discover Teatro La Fenice; renown for being one of the most famous landmarks in the history of Italian theatre.
Departure Point :Grom, Strada Nova, 3844, 30121 Venezia VE, Italy
Departure Time :9/1/2020 - 3/31/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 PM - 10:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Covid-19: How we’re keeping you safe:Using your own mobile phone as your guiding and listening device, our experiences are completely contactless and adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.