Venice Highlights Small Group Tour
Spend 3 hours in Venice to see the major highlights of the city
Enjoy pre-reserved tickets to make the most of your valuable time
Join a small group or a private tour for a more personalized and interactive experience
Explore Venice and its major monuments with an expert local guide for more insider's knowledge
Leave your tour and guide with enough knowledge to be independent in Venice
per adult from
What's included :
- Pre-reserved tickets for St. Mark's basilica
- Pre-reserved tickets for Doge's Palace
- Expert local guide for insider's knowledge
- Small group tour ( max 12 ) for a more personalized experience
- 3 hrs walking tour at a relaxed pace
- Entry/Admission - Basilica di San Marco
- Entry/Admission - Doge's Palace
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Venice, Venice, Veneto
Spend 3 hours in Venice to see the major highlights of the city led by a scholarly and local guide with the two must-see sites: Doge’s Palace and Basilica of St. Mark with pre-reserved tickets
Stop At: Piazza San Marco, 31024 Venice Italy
Meet your expert guide at the famous St. Mark’s Square and start getting to know the city and its origins.
See the most renowned public space in the city and, learn about its historical, social, and political importance.
Learn about the Clock Tower and the Marble Lions that are all part of St Mark’s history.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Basilica di San Marco, Piazza San Marco 328, 30124 Venice Italy
Continue your way to the Basilica of St.Mark and enter the cathedral with your pre-reserved tickets.
Savor its amazing sheer size and the fascinating golden mosaics. Learn about its opulent design, and its status as a symbol of Venetian wealth and power, known by the name Church of Gold.
Immerse in the achievement of its oriental feeling of exoticism with all the elements of the Venetian style of the Renaissance Art.
Listen to the story of the life-size Horses of St Mark’s Basilica said to be some of Europe’s finest creations. Find out the answers to all of your questions and more as you accompany your guide on this well-planned Venice walking tour.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Doge's Palace, Piazza San Marco, 1, 30124 Venice Italy
Follow your guide at a relaxed pace to visit the Doge’s Palace with pre-reserved tickets straight into this opulent palazzo.
Learn about the supreme authority and wealth of the ruling Venetian Doges in the Gothic architecture of the palace.
Ask about the talented 14th-century sculptors that worked on the palace and enjoy stunning views across the Lagoon as you explore this world-famous landmark.
Continue to the Old Prison that was part of the Doge’s Palace, learn why the New Prisons were built, and understand the significance of the Bridge of Sighs, another highlight of Venice.
Leave your guide with enough knowledge to enjoy the rest of your stay at Doge’s Palace.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :P.za San Marco, 8, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- - All required protective equipment is provided - To reduce crowds, the number of visitors is limited
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.