Venice highlights walking tour - private
Explore the beautiful city of Venice with our professional local guide.
Discover the hidden squares, typical canals and historical buildings: this is an introduction to the origins, traditions and architecture of Venice.
Throughout the tour, our guide will point out architectural and historical highlights, sharing intriguing tales of how Venice has bloomed over the decades.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional English speaking guide
What's excluded :
- Tickets entrance
- Food and Beverage
- Entry/Admission - Piazza San Marco
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Piazza San Marco, 31024 Venice Italy
Your guide will lead you to see San Marco square with S. Marco Basilica, Doge's Palace and Sighs Bridge ( exterior only )
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Ponte di Rialto, Ruga degli Orefici (Rialto) San Polo, 30125 Venice Italy
Rialto Bridge is one of the most famous place in Venice. Take some photos and enjoy the panorama on the Grand Canal.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please provide your hotel accommodation
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.