Venice like a Local: Terrific Food Walking Tour to Rialto District & Grand Canal
Once in Venice you cannot miss this food tour that also includes the local food market of Campo San Giacomo di Rialto.
With your local English-speaking guide you will start a culinary journey in the heart of Venice.
Taste some of the most delicious dishes that include: olives from Lake Garda, cow cheese from Asiago, Polenta chunks with marinated seafood, some exquisite cuttlefish, stockfish and so much more!
All the exquisite dishes will be combined with a local wine that will compliment the flavours and your taste buds!
Walk by the magnificent Rialto Bridge, Campo San Bartolomeo, Marco Polo’s House and the Grand Canal like a true Venetian!
Italy’s most famous dessert was invented in Venice and is called Tiramisù, a delicious pastry infused with coffee and mascarpone cream.
Please note that the Rialto Market is closed on Sundays, on Mondays and on public holidays
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Food tasting
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Chiesa di San Giacomo di Rialto, Campo San Giacomo di Rialto San Polo 1 San Polo, 30125 Venice Italy
Campo San Giacomo is the square where the market takes places. Here you can find fresh produce from local Venetian farms. It is the favourite place where locals love to do their grocery shopping.
Pass By: Ponte di Rialto, Ruga degli Orefici (Rialto) San Polo, 30125 Venice Italy
Rialto Bridge is the most famous bridge of Venice, that crosses the Grand Canal. It is so important that it gives the name to the district it is located in. The bridge is considered a main landmark of Venice and many tourists love to take pictures on the bridge with the scenery of Venice in the background.
Pass By: Campo San Bartolomeo, San Marco, Venice Italy
The squares in Venice are called “Campo”. Campo San Bartolomeo is one of the many squares of Venice, nearby the Rialto Bridge.
Pass By: Casa di Marco Polo, Calle Scaleta, 30121 Venice Italy
The Italian explorer Marco Polo used to live in Venice, and walking along the streets of Venice you can find the residence where he lived at the time he was alive. Today it is home to a theater.
Pass By: Campo Santi Giovanni e Paolo, Campo Santissimi Giovanni e Paolo, Campo Giovanni e Paolo Santissimi, 30122 Venice Italy
Campo Santi Giovanni e Paolo is one of the largest squares of Venice. Here you can find the beautiful church dedicated to the Saints Giovanni and Paolo.
Departure Point :Campo San Giacomo di Rialto, Campo S. Giacomo di Rialto, 30125 Venezia VE, Italy
Departure Time :10:45 AM
Return Detail :Calle al Ponte de la Guerra, 30100 Venezia VE, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.