Venice like a Local: Walking and Street Food Tour
Venice is one of the most fascinating cities of Italy, where people move thanks to vaporetti ( steamboats) and bridges that cross the canals. Explore this wonderful town with a local guide who will make you discover the city and its stories, tasting also some delicious street food. Walk through the ancient market of the Rialto district, where you will find fresh and local products, breathing the true Venetian popular atmosphere. Enjoy the view of the Grand Canal from the Rialto bridge before leaving this wonderful neighbourhood. Then, walking through the alleys of the city, you will pass by what was once the home of Marco Polo. Admire the beautiful Campo Santa Margherita square and delight your palate with typical Venetian foods such as some cheeses, buranelli (delicious biscuits with butter and almonds), cicchetti (local appetizers), desserts and much more. The perfect experience to fill the heart and stomach!
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- food tastings
- local guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Canal Grande, 30100 Venice Italy
The Grand Canal is the main canal in Venice, where ride ferries and gondole. The canal divides the city into two parts and is crossed by 4 bridges from which you can admire the view and the several buildings that line the waterway.
Pass By: Casa di Marco Polo, Calle Scaleta, 30121 Venice Italy
While in the Rialto District, you will pass by the residence of the world famous explorer Marco Polo. Today instead of this house there is a theatre.
Pass By: Mercati di Rialto, Campo della Pescaria Vicino il Ponte di Rialto, 30125 Venice Italy
The Rialto Market is one of the oldest in Venice, located near the Rialto Bridge, it houses the traditional fish market and the fruit and vegetables stands. Around the crowded market, there are also many butchers and Venetian bacari, where you can taste a classic Venetian cicchetto accompanied by a good aperitivo such as Spritz.
Departure Point :Campo San Bortolomio, Campo S. Bortolomio, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.