Venice Luxury Private Day Tour from Rome
The romantic city of Venice, Italy - one of the gem in the North East corner of Italy. This is an ancient and very important city that was originally built on 100 small islands in the Adriatic Sea. With us, you will discover the wonders of Venice as you walk through the labyrinth of canals, bridges and alleys in this unique and magical city. This tour also includes a ride through the Venetian lagoon to explore: the island of Murano famous for its colored glass creations, where you will experience the unique experience of watching a true artisan blowing glass and the lovely island of Burano famous for its exquisite handmade lace and the brightly colored fisherman houses.
per adult from
12 to 13 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up and drop off with luxury transportation and private chauffeur
- Private English-speaking tour escort at your disposal
- Round trip (2nd class)
- Walking tour with private professional guides in Venice
- Skip the Line tickets for St. Mark's Cathedral
- Private water taxi to Murano, Burano and the Grand Canal
- Glass blowing demonstration in Murano
- Walking around the colored fishermen's houses in Burano
- Entry/Admission - St. Mark's Square
- Entry/Admission - Isola di Burano
- Entry/Admission - Isola di Murano
What's excluded :
- Food and Beverages;
- Gratuities (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St. Mark's Square, P.za San Marco, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Venice is an ancient town built on a lake, a collection of domes and spiers rising out of the Adriatic Sea like a dreamscape. Good food and drink.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Isola di Burano, Unnamed Road,30142, 30142 Venezia VE, Italy
Burano was a fishing village whose residents have always relied on the lagoon for sustenance. Burano rose to prominence in the 1500s, when its lacemaking traditions were born. For centuries, women made the intricate handmade lace, which was in high demand across Europe. Today, while Burano is famous for its lace, it is only a handful of traditional lacemakers remaining on the island. The tradition of painting houses in the village of the island. It is also said that the Burano residents favor the bright paint as a well of marking.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Isola di Murano, Isola Di Murano Piazzale Roma o Fondamenta Nuove, 30141 Murano Italy
Murano is one of the best-known islands in the lagoon of Venice. It is famed for its glass factories and laboratories where many generations of craftsmen have been working for centuries.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up at 6:30 am at your accomodation (hotel, B&B, apartment). Please confirm us the pick up address.N.B .: If your accomodation is not in the area indicated on the above map, send us a message to arrange your pick up.
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Child rate applies only when shared with 2 paying adults
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.