Venice Night Secrets Guided Tour from St Mark to Marco Polo House Frari & Rialto
Enjoy an unforgettable experience to visit Venice by night with a local guide, who will show you a spectacular scenery of the city wandering the quiet narrow streets, to explore its mysteries and legends .
In the fading light of the evening , you will start your 3-hour tour from San Marco Square surrounded by the warmth of the lights, be captivated by the indoor visit of the majestic Doge's Palace,see the romantic Rialto Bridge and landmarks like Teatro La Fenice, Scuola Grande di San Marco, Marco Polo’s house .
A stroll in the night , overwhelmed by the neighborhoods quiet and the sound of the Lagoon waves.
Don't miss it!
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Doge's Palace admission tickets
- Entry/Admission - Doge's Palace
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Doge's Palace, Piazza San Marco, 1, 30124 Venice Italy
you will visit the residence of the old rulers of Venice that if during the day it is beautiful with the evening light it will surprise you with austerity and elegance at the same time.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Campo Santa Maria Formosa, Castello, Venice Italy
you will cross this amazing camp with its beautiful gothics buildings and the Church, the most ancient of the Venice churches.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Fondamenta Nove, 30100 Venice Italy
From this place you will admire the splendin landscape of the Venetian lagoon and its islands
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Ponte di Rialto, Ruga degli Orefici (Rialto) San Polo, 30125 Venice Italy
The romantic white stone bridge illuminated by the colors of the evening
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :St. Mark's Square, Piazza San Marco, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirement
- Not wheelchair accesible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.