Venice Off the Beaten Path: private tour in Venice
This Venice tour by a local guide is a unique experience, tailored on your interest. It is a private tour: only you and your local licensed guide and great lover of Venice.
During the off the beaten paths Venice tour you will wander through a very authentic local neighborhood, you will enjoy the magic greeneries of a Venetian palazzo and you will listen to beautiful local stories and legends that only Venetians knows
per adult from
What's included :
- a private experience led by a local guide great lover of Venice and art historian
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Venice, Venice, Veneto
Are you looking for Venice tours but you can't choose the best option for you? Do you like the idea to join Venice tours by locals?
This is the best option for you!
Together we will visit some of the hidden gems of Venice, you'll explore the floating city like you've never done before.
A unique experience of its kind, two hours of intense discovery of a city like you've never seen.
This private city walk want to show you hidden gems and secrets corners of Venice. During this tour you will enjoy one of the most peaceful and not touristy district of the city: Dorsoduro, also known as the Venetian art district.
Do you love movies, well I’ll show you where Indiana Jones traces clues about the Holy Grail in “Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade”. Do you love art? I’ll show you a unique Palazzo with a secret garden.
Corners of Venice little seen by tourists finding unique spots. I have carefully selected the best hidden calli and paths that lead to what we call the hidden jewels.
We’ll avoid the “traffic jams” and the tourist traps … let you bring a little part of our truly Venice in your heart!
I will unveil the secrets of the construction of the city and we will discover secret stories of some unique Venetian “palazzi” such as the Peggy Guggenheim’s house, the beautiful Palazzo Venier dei Leoni, Ca’ Dario and Punta della Dogana. We will see the “squero”: the gondole yard where Venetian still make and restore their gondole and you will get to know everything about gondoliers and their traditions.
We will discover the largest painting on canvas of the world, we will see the strange "empty" palazzo, marvellous "masks" decorating our buildings, the incredible bridge of fists, an unbreathing view of the Gran Canal and much more..
This tour may include an unconventional breathtaking panoramic view of St. Mark square and the Grand Canal from a unique perspective.
This can be a tailor made tour, according to your interests I can change my itinerary! No more secrets for you, just send me a message after your booking!
Falling in love with Venice thanks to Lucia Venice walks and tours!
Departure Point :Campo dei Frari, 2995, 30125 Venezia VE, Italy
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :1: Campo Santo Stefano, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
2: Gallerie dell'Accademia, Campo della Carita, 1050, 30123 Venezia VE, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.