Venice: Peggy Guggenheim Museum Private Tour
Explore one of Europe’s foremost museums of modern art at your own pace and see masterpieces from art styles such as Cubism, Surrealism and Abstract Expressionism. Created by the American heiress Peggy Guggenheim, the collection was originally put on for the 1st post-war Venice Biennale. The following year, Peggy acquired the Palazzo Venier dei Leoni, an unfinished 18th century palace on the Grand Canal. The collection was assembled with the help of distinguished artists and critics, such as Marcel Duchamp, Herbert Read, Nellie van Doesburg and Howard Putzel. Explore the museum on your own to find art by Picasso, Ernst, Magritte, Calder and many other avant-garde artists. Take a stroll in the Patsy R. and Raymond D. Nasher Sculpture Garden to see works by Arp, Duchamp-Villon, Fazzini, Giacometti, Holzer, Minguzzi, Mirko, Merz, Moore, Richier, Burri, de Kooning, Dubuffet, Rothko, Oldenburg, Stella, Twombly, Warhol and Kapoor.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guida esperta
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Visit: Peggy Guggenheim Collection, Just East Accademia Along Gran Canal, 30123 Venice Italy
Collection Peggy Guggenheim
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Peggy Guggenheim Collection, Just East Accademia Along Gran Canal, 30123 Venice Italy
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.