Venice Private Gondola Ride on Grand Canal
Meet your personal gondolier and get on gondola to cross the Grand Canal! An amazing private ride along the most famous canal of Venice and its secrets waterways. An exclusive experience to share with your beloved partners or some friends!
The itinerary starts close to St.Mark's Square and brings you along secret and inner channels reachable only by gondola.
During the romantic rides you will admire famous place as Fenice Opera House, Accademia Bridge, Santa Maria della Salute Church, Punta della Dogana and many other fascinating places and Palaces belonged to the Venetian nobles,
Experience the soul of Venice with an exclusive private gondola ride!
After your gondola ride, you can explore the city thanks to complimentary mobile app which offers over 100 points of interest. Discover the city at your own pace.
You will enjoy also the commentary by mobile app.
per adult from
What's included :
- 30 minutes private gondola ride
- Mobile app to visit Venice by yourself
- 45 minute gondola ride
- Commentary by mobile app for the gondola itinerary
What's excluded :
- commentary aboard
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Canal Grande, 30100 Venice Italy
“The most beautiful road in the world”, this is how the Canal Grande is known as. Gondola serenades have always been part of the Venetian culture, an unchanged tradition for an unchanging city. If you look around, what you will see is almost the same view that a 18th-century nobleman would have seen, and before him a Renaissance courtesan, and even before that, a merchant who lived in the Middle Ages.
Pass By: Teatro La Fenice, Campo San Fantin San Marco 1965, 30124 Venice Italy
Once one of 7 major theatres in the city, today the Fenice is Venice’s one and only opera house. It is surely a jewel among European theatres, and began to shine from the beginning, as the best composers of the age wrote and performed their operas here, among which Bellini, Donizetti and Rossini. But it was Giuseppe Verdi who is most attached to the Fenice and to Venetian memory.
Pass By: Basilica di Santa Maria della Salute, Campo de la Salute Dorsoduro 1, 30123 Venice Italy
Here, as you come into the Grand Canal you are opened to the church of the Madonna della Salute.
The first thing that strikes a viewer is how imposing the church is, strategically placed at the entrance of the Grand Canal looking out onto the rest of the city in every direction, thanks to its circular shape.
Today, ever 21 November the city celebrates the Madonna della Salute in memory of the end of the plague
Pass By: Palazzo Gritti Badoer, Sestiere Castello 3608, 30122 Venice Italy
The Gritti Palace takes its name from the Gritti family, an old Venetian family, the most important member being Andrea Gritti, who was Doge of Venice in the Renaissance, and led the Venetian armies against the League of Cambrai, composed by France, Spain, Holy Roman who attempted to stop Venice’s expansionist goals in France.
Pass By: Peggy Guggenheim Collection, Just East Accademia Along Gran Canal, 30123 Venice Italy
Peggy Guggenheim Collection is one of the most important art collections in the world. Peggy Guggenheim, from New York, arrived in Venice in 1949 and began to satisfy her art addiction by buying this wonderful building where she put on display invaluable artworks for the whole world to see. The beautiful terrace you see is where Guggenheim sun-bathed regularly enjoying the view over the Canal Grande
Departure Point :Gondola Bauer, Calle Larga XXII Marzo, 2091/b, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The customers health is the most important matter for us, the tour operates in according to the Covid-19 National directives in order to guarantee the experiences in a safe environment.
- All customer touchpoints are frequently cleaned, and the tour will leave with small groups.
- We only ask the kindness to bring the own mask in case you need to wear it.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.