Venice Shared Departure Transfer: Central Venice to Marittima Cruise Port
Travel from central Venice to the Venice cruise port (Venezia Marittima ) in style by motorboat! Book this shared transfer for a fast, fun and hassle-free journey to the Venice cruise terminal. Board your motorboat, sit back and take in the sights as you glide along the Venetian lagoon.
per adult from
What's included :
- One-way shared boat transfer
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- This shared boat transfer to the Marittima Cruise Port will alter its route (when possible) to pick you up at the most convenient stop to your Venice hotel. See the Itinerary section below for list of stops.
Please provide your Venice cruise ship details and Venice hotel details on booking.
Your shared boat transfer will be confirmed instantaneously and you will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver. 24 to 48 hours prior to your transfer, you will be required to call the supplier directly (the contact number will be provided on your travel voucher) to reconfirm exact pickup time and place. It's that easy!
Departure Point :
Pickup is 2-4 hours before your flight departure time. Exact time will be advised the afternoon prior to your departure transfer date. Our boat driver will meet you at the arranged boat stop along the Grand Canal. Your stop will be chosen as close as to your Hotel as possible. Guests are requested to present themselves at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before departure time.
OtherVenice, Metropolitan City of Venice, Italy
Return Detail :Terminal Crociere, 30135 Venice, Metropolitan City of Venice, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Venice Marittima Cruise Port is approximately 30 minutes from Venice
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may attract a small additional fee, payable direct to driver.
- Please note, in case of fog or bad weather conditions the boat service will be diverted via Piazzale Roma by vehicle.
- Infants aged 3 years and under travel free of charge. They must be seated in the lap of an adult. No child seats or baby capsules are provided.
- Passengers are advised that this is a shared transfer and you may be required to wait up to 30 minutes before transferring to your water taxi and on to Venice stops
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.