Venice Street Food and Sightseeing Small Group Tour with a Native Guide
Be welcomed by your professional local guide in Campo San Bartolo and get ready to start an amazing journey through the taste and the smells of the Venetian culinary tradition.
Visit the typical baccari, try many and different cicchetti, local cheese, the bunarelli, and don’t forget to save room for the dessert!
While enjoying the pleasant walk, you will also pass by the Basilica dei Frari, Campo Santa Margherita, San Polo, cross the Grand Canal and end your tour by the Rialto Market.
This is the perfect experience to get acquainted to Venice, so take advantage of your live guide to ask for tips and info about the magnificent city on the Lagoon.
Lactose- and gluten-free options are also available. Please, inform us at time of booking about your food allergies and restrictions.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional tour guide
- Food delicacies
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Canal Grande, 30100 Venice Italy
Cross one of the landmarks of Venice!
Pass By: Casa di Marco Polo, Calle Scaleta, 30121 Venice Italy
Did you know Marco Polo was from Venice? Take a look at the house where he used to live in while passing by.
Pass By: Ponte di Rialto, Ruga degli Orefici (Rialto) San Polo, 30125 Venice Italy
Cross the famous Rialto Bridge and reach the Market!
Stop At: Mercati di Rialto, Campo della Pescaria Vicino il Ponte di Rialto, 30125 Venice Italy
Walk through the colourful Market stalls.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Campo San Bortolomio, Campo S. Bortolomio, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Campo Santa Margherita, 30123 Venezia VE, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.