Venice street food walking tour
Enjoy real Venice away from the tourist crowd led by a young local guide.A relaxing 3 hr street food walking tour around the alleys and the old inns of Venice to try the best selection of cicchetti (tr.tapas) and sip a variety of regional drinks.The bars have been carefully selected based on the quality of their food/drinks and the authenticity of the location.The tour goes around Dorsoduro district, an area normally untouched by the tourist mass,renowned among local college students and professors for the presence of the best bacaris (tr.old bars).All our guides are local, young, passionate about Venice and its cuisine and, unlike other competitors, they are professionally licensed.The food experience is combined with insights into Venice culture, its rich history, arts and the daily habits.Our commitment is to show you Venice the way it really is,not the way tourists want to see it.This tour has been designed for real foodies and travelers.This is Tourist-trap free tour!
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Beverages (prosecco, spritz, wine, grappa)
- Food tasting (typical tapas, fish recipes and dessert)
- licensed tour guide service
- souvenir: Streaty Food Passport
What's excluded :
- all food extras or seconds are at participants' expenses.
- water is not included. However participants replace it with a drink anytime
- Souvenir photos
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dorsoduro Dorsoduro 190, Venice Italy
off the touristy path, where tourists don't go, where locals drink, eat and cheer up!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Fondamenta Zattere, Fondamente Zattere, Venice Italy
you will reach the fondamente around sunset time. the view on Giudecca island is quite unique
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Ponte dell'Accademia, Campo de la Carita, Venice Italy
step up and step down on the way to the last tasty stop!
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Chiesa di San Nicolo da Tolentino, Santa Croce 265 Campo dei Tolentini, 30135 Venice Italy
first stop, first toast!
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Campo Santo Stefano, San Marco District, 30124 Venice Italy
the goodbye please!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Lo Squero, Isola di San Giorgio Maggiore, 30100 Venice Italy
the last gondolas' mechanic. visible from the canal.
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :Piazzale Roma, 30135 Venezia VE, Italy
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Campo Santo Stefano, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- FOOD: Traditional tapas are topped with any kind of food (fish, vegs, meat, cold cuts). However, since we want to offer real local cuisine, you must know that most of traditional recipes contain fish. On certain day offal or other challenging samples might be included. Samples are selected by your guide. Alternatives are provided to vegetarians and allergic people.
- DRINKS: at each stop a glass of wine or other alcoholic drinks are served. However, participants can replace alcoholic drinks with water (only) anytime they want.
- Vegan, dairy free and gluten free options are not available
- there are no seats guaranteed during the food stops
- Not recommended for travelers with limited walking capacity
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late arrival at the meeting point.
- We have a strict ten minute waiting policy. Once missed the meeting with the guide, We do not guarantee a second chance to reach the group. No refunds are provided for late arrival.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- We have reduced the maximum number of participants in group tours (now 8). We have reduced the chances of contacts among the members of the group. We ensure the respect of safe distancing among the members of the group.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.