Venice touched with the eyes
This is a thought dedicated to those who want to sculpt the city and its aesthetics seen from the water after having turned it on foot. It is dedicated to those who do not have much time but are not satisfied with a fleeting and aimless gaze and therefore want to rely on those who can guarantee knowledge of the places.
45 minutes among the most hidden channels, sudden iconic views and then immerse yourself in images unknown to most. You can give life to the idea of Venice with which you left or make a completely different one to take home.
All while sipping some excellent prosecco.
per adult from
1 day 21 hours
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Restroom on board
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Canal Grande, 30100 Venice Italy
We will cross the canal entering minor canals to enjoy glimpses otherwise impossible to visit. Sipping an excellent fresh Prosecco.
Pass By: Ponte dei Sospiri, Piazza San Marco, 1, 30100 Venice Italy
We will pass under the famous bridge taking them from a new perspective.
Departure Point :1: Estacion venecia santa lucia, Cannaregio, 30121 Venice, Metropolitan City of Venice, Italy
2: Piazzale Roma, 30135 Venezia VE, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
They will be shown on the product page
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.