Venice: Venetian Style Carnival Pub Crawl
Our tour starts by the Ca' Rezzonico Museum just by the vaporetto stop at 5.30pm, you will meet our fun staff member who will be holding a sign saying "I'm doing it Venetian Style".
Meandering through the Labyrinth of small alleyways and campi, we visit 4 local bars know as Bacari in the Venetian dialect.
In each bar or in venetian "bacaro" you will be offered an "Ombra", a glass of local wine, and at the final bar you will have the chance to try the very popular Venetian "SPRITZ".
You will also taste the typical venetian cicchetti (tapas) in each bacaro.
Our only regulation is that you are over 18years of age so please bring some ID.
We highly recommend that you book in advance!
per adult from
What's included :
- Fun English/Italian speaking guide
- 4 glasses of wine with cicchetti in 4 local bars called "bacari"
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- No extra food or drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Campo Santa Margherita, sestiere di Dorso Duro, Venice Italy
What would Venice be without a bar hop, this amazing city is already outstanding with her magnificent palaces, churches and architectural monuments and yet we noticed that there was something missing!! A great alternative to the generally slow night life of Venice, and one of the best ways to meet fellow travellers from around the world.
Our tour starts by the Ca' Rezzonico Museum just by the vaporetto stop at 5.30pm, you will meet our fun staff member who will be holding a sign saying "I'm doing it Venetian Style". Meandering through the Labyrinth of small alleyways and campi, we visit 4 local bars know as Bacari in the Venetian dialect.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mercati di Rialto, Campo della Pescaria Vicino il Ponte di Rialto, 30125 Venice Italy
• A great alternative to the generally slow night life of Venice;
• One of the best ways to meet fellow traveller's from around the world;
• Dress up in costume, you never know who is behind the mask!
• 4 glasses of wine with cicchetti in 4 venetian bacari.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Ca' Rezzonico, 30123 Venice, Metropolitan City of Venice, Italy
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :Campo Santa Margherita, 30123 Venezia VE, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.