Venice walking tour & St. Mark's Basilica guided tour
An unforgettable experience to discover the real soul of the city!
Start with a historic walking tour of the main highlights in Piazza San Marco as Doge’s Palace, Bridge of Sighs or the Bell Tower and reach the imposing Rialto Bridge with its traditional markets. Here you'll see the oldest
Later, enter in the breathtaking St. Mark’s Basilica of Piazza San Marco and discover its hidden treasuries. The guide will accompany for 1 hour inside the church telling you its secrets and history of the many artistic masterpieces as the five domes covered by gold or the famous Pala d’Oro!
The only Basilica Tour where you will enjoy part of the explanation comfortably seated in the middle of the church!
You'll enjoy the skip the line access at the entrance and also for the Pala D'Oro.
Enjoy the audio guide with digital map to discover more than 200 points of interest, day or night, on a self-guided tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guided tour of St.Mark's Basilica and Pala D'oro - Skip the line entrance
- Guided walking tour of Piazza San Marco and historic center
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly in case of group with more than 10 persons
- Glass craftsman at work, close to Saint Mark's Square
- 1 hour inside the Basilica and part of the visit done comfortably seated
- Mobile audio guide with digital map with more than 200 Venice highlights
- Entry/Admission - Basilica di San Marco
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Piazza San Marco, 31024 Venice Italy
The experience starts with a walking tour around the highlights of Venice. The professional guide will explain you the main attractions of Saint Mark’s Square as Doge Palace, the Basilica, Clock Tower and much more!
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Pass By: Ponte di Rialto, Ruga degli Orefici (Rialto) San Polo, 30125 Venice Italy
You will learn history and legends of the venetian picturesque squares like Santa Maria Formosa or S. Giovanni and Paolo and the Rialto area with its traditional markets!
Stop At: Basilica di San Marco, Piazza San Marco 328, 30124 Venice Italy
The guide will bring you inside the breathtaking Basilica of Saint Mark, known as the Golden Basilica, due to many mosaics realized with pure gold! A professional guide will accompany you inside (skipping the line) and will explain the history, curiosities and legends about the inimitable masterpieces around you! Be stunned in front of the five-domes covered with gold and decorated by the best artists of the time. This exclusive experience will give you priority access to the Pala D’oro (golden altarpiece composed by gems and diamonds) and to the Saint Mark’s Treasury: a spectacular collection of relics and holy items collected along the centuries.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Pass By: Ponte dell'Accademia, Campo de la Carita, Venice Italy
Later, enjoy the Audio guide with digital map to discover the 5 districts of Venice with their best attractions and squares, day or night, on a self-guided tour. Listen to the automatic audio narration of the city’s highlights, with more than 200 points of interest!
Departure Point :Torre dell'Orologio, P.za San Marco, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- For the visit of the Basilica suitable clothing is required (no shorts)
- You must download the audio guide with digital map on your mobile phone.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- You will receive the audio guide with digital map by e-mail. If you have any problems with this, please come to Venice Tours office (San Marco 1130) for assistance.
- Most travelers can participate
- The customers health is the most important matter for us, the tour operates in according to the Covid-19 National directives in order to guarantee the experiences in a safe environment.
- All customer touchpoints are frequently cleaned, and the tour will leave with small groups.
- We only ask the kindness to bring the own mask in case you need to wear it.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.