Veracruz City Sightseeing Tour Including San Juan de Ulúa Castle
See Veracruz’s top attractions on this 3-hour morning sightseeing tour that includes admission to San Juan de Ulúa, a 16th-century fortress and one of Veracruz’s most visited landmarks. You’ll also see city sights such as the Zocalo, the Municipal Palace and the 'malecón,' or boardwalk, and take a drive through neighboring Boca del Río. This is a great way to orient yourself with the city at the beginning of your stay.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - San Juan de Ulua
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: San Juan de Ulua, Veracruz Mexico
After pickup from your Veracruz hotel by minivan, head with your guide to the Fort of San Juan de Ulúa, the first stop of the day.
Set on the water overlooking the Veracruz port, the San Juan de Ulúa complex dates back to 1565 and is one of the oldest fortresses in the Americas. It has played a part in several major events in Mexican history, and today acts as a museum. Explore the fortress with your guide to learn about its history as a prison and presidential residence.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Plaza de Las Armas, Calle Miguel Lerdo de Tejada, Veracruz 91700 Mexico
When you leave San Juan de Ulúa, hop back in the minivan to begin your Veracruz sightseeing tour. This panoramic city tour covers Veracruz’s top sights, including the Old Customs Building, the Edificio de Correos y Telegrafos (Postal and Telegraph buildings), Santiago's Bulwark (defense wall), the train station and the city's 18th-century cathedral.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Malecon, Veracruz 91700 Mexico
Visit the city’s main plaza, the beautiful Zocalo, where locals congregate to play music, chat and watch the world go by in the shadow of the Municipal Palace. Take a walk on the malecón (boardwalk) to enjoy views of the Gulf of Mexico. And enjoy a drive through Boca del Río, a small neighboring port city known for its upscale hotels.
At the end of your tour, you’ll be returned to your hotel.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all Veracruz hotels if your hotel is out of the pickup area, please contact us toprovide you with the nearest meeting point.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.