Veracruz Combo Tour: La Antigua, San Juan de Ulúa and Veracruz City Sightseeing
Combine city sightseeing with Mexican history on this 5-hour tour of Veracruz and its surrounding attractions. Visit the small town of La Antigua, an early site of the Spanish conquest, and San Juan de Ulúa, one of the oldest fortresses in the Americas, for interesting facts about Mexican history. Afterward, see the top sights of Veracruz — including the 'zocalo' (aka plaza) and the Municipal Palace — and neighboring Boca del Río on a city sightseeing tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plaza de Las Armas, Calle Miguel Lerdo de Tejada, Veracruz 91700 Mexico
We will see the legacy of the Spanish conquest, such as “La Casa del Cabildo,” the first municipality in New Spain, the “Chapel of the Rosary,” the first Catholic church in Mexico, and the home of Hernán Cortés.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: San Juan de Ulua, Veracruz Mexico
We will continue our journey to San Juan de Ulua, one of the oldest fortresses in America which is also linked to some of the greatest events in the history of Mexico during the Colony,
Independence, Reformation and Revolution periods. It also has played various roles throughout its 400 years of existence. First, it was used as a grain warehouse, and later it was used as a fortress, a prison and as a presidential residence.
This site is full of history
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Baluarte Santiago, At Fco. Canal between Gomez Farias and 16 de Septiembre, Veracruz Mexico
After visiting San Juan de Ulua, you will get to know the Port of Veracruz and Boca del Rio, with a panoramic city tour that will show you the best sights, including the Maritime Custom House, the building of the telegraph, the railway station, the historic center, the Malecon and Baluarte de Santiago.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Malecon, Veracruz 91700 Mexico
Besides the city of Boca del Rio, with its hotel infrastructure,
which contrasts with its picturesque fishing village, there are beautiful places such as the Zocalo, the seventeenth-century church of Our Lady of Saint Anne and the Municipal Palace.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all Veracruz hotels if your hotel is out of the pickup area, please contact us toprovide you with the nearest meeting point.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- There will be a lunch break
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.