Veragua Rainforest aerial tram
Less than 1 hour away, Veragua Rainforest is the ultimate Costa Rica tourism attraction that offers everything you want to experience in the authentic rainforest!
With world-class facilities, astonishing natural beauty, and a commitment to conservation and scientific research, the Veragua Rainforest, home to the Foundation for Rainforest Research, offers the most complete, exciting and educational Costa Rican rainforest experience in all of Central America.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (only from Limon)
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Syltravel Day Tours
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Puerto Limon, Puerto Limon, Province of Limon
The first part will be a City tour in Port Limon, you will see important buildings like the first Bapthis Church in limon, the old train station, the main church in the town, the Big boy Stadium the only stadium of baseball in all the province.
Stop At: Syltravel Day Tours, Puerto Limon Costa Rica
The first stop will be in Veragua Rain Forest, the ultimate Costa Rica tourism attraction that offers everything you want to experience in the authentic rainforest! Enjoy a day of discovery and adventure in the wondrous 3,400-acre Veragua Rainforest mountain reserve which National Geographic Traveler called “The Cream of the Cream of the Rainforest”. Surrounded by 100% rainforest, our private reserve borders the spectacular La Amistad International Park (“Friendship International Park”), the largest nature reserve in Central America.
Your tour includes interactive live exhibits of snakes, frogs, and butterflies in an unparalleled set up, walking trails, an open air gondola ride through the rainforest canopy, a spectacular waterfall, and a real science station where you can see researchers discovering new species.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Meet up will be in the pier, you don't need to walk outside the port.Address: Japdeva port.Directions: Meeting will be at cruise pier.Dates: See Availability.Return point: Returns to original departure point.Ports
- Japdeva Moin, Limón Province, Costa Rica
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.